This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

dwreck27

Reaction score
giphy.gif

The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
Dinner is served...
SVOO85S.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ok guys, that’s enough dog piling on Stash. Yea, he was wrong in his prediction but so was 90% of this board. Go look at the prediction thread for this week if you don’t believe me. Almost everybody picked Philly to win.

So yea, 90% of us got it wrong just like the 90% who picked Dallas to beat the Titans got it wrong the week before.

It will be interesting to see the prediction thread this week for the Atlanta game. I’m thinking it will probably be 50/50 picking a win or a loss. We’ll see.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

OOPS LOL :laugh: cowboys got you again.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
No, it's uncanny how he lead this team through adversity and how he gets this team to fight and not quit.
They certainly do not quit on JG. Eagles, coming off a bye and playing at home, laid an egg and it wasn't golden (Tate). Sounds like the Cowboys and any given Sunday is the mantra in the NFL.

What's bad is watching all those holds that weren't called. Hands to the face, illegal pick plays and a general sense that the NFL is out to bury the Cowboys. Winning against a team with 0 penalties is probably a 1st in NFL history,

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Nice try. I'm not deflecting a thing. I'm telling the truth. None of the people crowing now had the guts to say anything then.

We also know you go into hiding. Deny that all you want. It's fact.

And I denying what I said? No, not close. But the fact remains that nobody had the guts tie refute it then but they crawl out of their holes now. Really courageous of them. But they're your crowd, so you're suddenly front and center to chime in too.

Other than admitting I was obviously wrong, what's "the right thing"? To pretend what I'm saying about people hiding and not having the courage to say anything beforehand isn't true? That's not happening. And it's clearly not "the right thing" to do.
I think alot of them kept quiet because they could not argue with your statments. Seemed like the eagles would roll us over. SB champs and all. When someone comes out and states that we are going to win or lose I just keep quiet. Not that I don't believe that they will win or lose, I have had it come back and bite me either way I have gone. You don't have to eat crow. You made a prediction and it was incorrect. The weather folks do it all the time.

Keep postin stash.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think alot of them kept quiet because they could not argue with your statments. Seemed like the eagles would roll us over. SB champs and all. When someone comes out and states that we are going to win or lose I just keep quiet. Not that I don't believe that they will win or lose, I have had it come back and bite me either way I have gone. You don't have to eat crow. You made a prediction and it was incorrect. The weather folks do it all the time.

Keep postin stash.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kinds words!
:thumbup:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Anybody in this thread that has never had to eat crow may throw the next stone.

I thought the Eagles were going to win as well. I didn't post it but I'll admit it. Stash had the sack to put it out there.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The coach gets credited with wins and losses, but I cannot see how Garrett motivates for this game, and against the Titans the team laid a brown egg. I believe personnel changes and the rivalry won the game, not his coaching per se.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coach gets credited with wins and losses, but I cannot see how Garrett motivates for this game, and against the Titans the team laid a brown egg. I believe personnel changes and the rivalry won the game, not his coaching per se.
Despite the many reports of his inspiring speech the night before the game?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It was a good prediction. I had doubts because Garrett always rally's the troops right before he gets on the hotseat. He's the perfect up and down coach. The Cowboys are never going to win anything with him.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody in this thread that has never had to eat crow may throw the next stone.

I thought the Eagles were going to win as well. I didn't post it but I'll admit it. Stash had the sack to put it out there.

How much sack does it take to put it out if you want take the heat for being wrong?

You go on a fan site and refer to the team as a dog that is “going to be put down,” and you’re wrong, you take your lumps no questions asked and don’t try to deflect to other posters or dodge criticism of a public post if the other poster didn’t come hard before the game.

You place your bet and you take the consequences. That’s how it works.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I think Stash meant THIS Sunday, and typed in the wrong bird......honest mistake