This game will tell us a lot about The Cowboys

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
If they play solid football, have few mental errors and beat the Rookie QB led Panthers, I will feel much better about them going forward. If they look uninspired and play sloppy ball, then it’s the same old story. Hopefully they show up. I’ll be there cheering them on!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carolina is getting a few injured players back for this game. But Dallas is healthy as well.
Their players should not mean much. But a road game that we should win. I agree with the OP. Win this game even if not a blow out. But play soldi and mostly mistake free football. Be consistent.

Jipper

Reaction score
haha - what? You are saying the cowboys beating up on a bad team is going to tell us something about the cowboys? Come on dude...thats what the cowboys do, they beat bad teams, they lose to very good ones in prime time spots.

This game will tell me nothing more than they did what they typically do

RS12

Reaction score
Not really. If they win its a game they should have won. If they lose its a game they had no business losing. I sincerely doubt they lose. Nope its matches vs playoff teams that will tell the story.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol these next two games tell us nothing, Dallas the majority of the time destroy these below average teams, I expect these next two games to be over by halftime

Mr_437

Reaction score
I get the point, but it won't teach us much unless they lose. This is a take care of business and hope for no injuries game. Personally, I want to evaluate the young players and get them some experience in case they're needed later.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
They need to win the next 3 games. Being sloppy and beating a sub par Carolina team will not bode well. Play inspired mistake free football, and we at least know their heads are in it.

Loso86

Reaction score
If they play solid football, have few mental errors and beat the Rookie QB led Panthers, I will feel much better about them going forward. If they look uninspired and play sloppy ball, then it’s the same old story. Hopefully they show up. I’ll be there cheering them on!
We literally hear this every week. When they lose they suck and the season is over. When they When it isn't food enough and the next game will determine if they are good

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I agree, It's a must win game. Conference games matter this time a year.

Nav22

Reaction score
...unless the Cowboys win handily.

Then the game will magically lose all value.
:laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t care if they win by 1 point as long as they win. Every NFL game is up for grabs contrary to popular belief.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol these next two games tell us nothing, Dallas the majority of the time destroy these below average teams, I expect these next two games to be over by halftime
If they’re destroying these below average teams like no other team has done to them then the Cowboys must have a pretty good team. They outplayed the Eagles but lost on too many penalties. You haters are blinded by your hate.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If they’re destroying these below average teams like no other team has done to them then the Cowboys must have a pretty good team. They outplayed the Eagles but lost on too many penalties. You haters are blinded by your hate.
Oh hey, you come out of hiding after everyone called you out on your negativity. Funny

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This game won’t prove jack. LOL

We’ve been proving all year that we can demolish bad teams.

I don’t really need to see anymore. Wake me up when the playoffs are here or team like the Eagles, Chiefs or 49ers is on our schedule.

Championship implication games are the ones that we choke, and have been choking for a very long time.

Playing down to level of opponent is from the Coach Carrot Top days.