This game will tell us a lot about The Cowboys

75boyz

Reaction score
Similar to the OP's suggestion for this week, I thought last week's game against NYG gave the team every opportunity to not be prepared or not take their opponent seriously.
Maybe they learned from their Arizona mistake.
At least I hope.

75boyz

Reaction score
I am just hoping this is not another 2019 season re-do in which we beat bad teams but lost to .500 and above ones.

Several more games against those type opponents to see if it really is the Same Ol' Cowboys.

I sure hope not.

ESisback

Reaction score
If the Chiefs or Ravens or several other teams beat Cincy, it’s a “good win over a good team”. If the Cowboys beat them? “So what? The Bengals are 5-5!”

Just sayin’…

Last edited:

Preoccupied

Reaction score
If they play solid football, have few mental errors and beat the Rookie QB led Panthers, I will feel much better about them going forward. If they look uninspired and play sloppy ball, then it’s the same old story. Hopefully they show up. I’ll be there cheering them on!
The detroit game is the real test.
Look at their schedule.
They are a real threat for the NFCCG.
49er's have a curse on us.
The Eagles is nip and tuck, we can beat them and vice versa.
Detroit are taking care of business, and it would be a significant win for the team.
Miami ,seahawks , buffalo are all beatable.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I think it’s fair to say anytime Dak can win on the road, is a huge accomplishment.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the only thing it can tell us is "are the Cowboys consistent bad team winners" thats it. tells us the same ol, Winning cures all no matter who you beat

Flamma

Reaction score
The only thing this game will tell us is if the Cowboys are worse than we think. What can we take from beating a 1-8 team going forward? But much can be said if we play like we did last year against Houston, Tennessee, and the first 3 quarters against the Colts. We seen it once at Arizona.