This I believe about Sunday's Carolina game

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This conclusion was reached by careful observation of personnel, exhibition games and the proclivities of the coaches. Too, me mum and her mah jong friend posed an interesting question to me:
The Cowboys can't cover Cam Newton. It can't contain him. So how, sonny boy, can the Cowboys have a channel?

And it came to me.

Blokes, the MOST CONSERVATIVE GAME PLAN in recent mamary !!!

Yes, that's right! No saggy defenses. No chasing after Cam as he lactates throw after throw and chews up our foolish secondary!

Zeke off right guard! Rod Smith smashes off left tackle! Olawale pounds the line!!!!
And, guess what? OLAWALE ALSO CAN PLAY TAILBACK!

Thus, 80 yards TOTAL passing yards from our JV passing team. (Dinky passes to keep their secondary "honest."
190 rushing yards from our ace RBs!!!
Run the ball and keep Cam rusty!

And anybody who thinks these three won't move the chains --- big time --- is daft!

Our D? Not ready for prime time, though our DEs can pressure and keep Cam away from the sidelines.
This is our game plan FOR OUR FIRST GAME!
So low are our expectations of our D and especially our secondary, mates.

Holla and brings me a dollah!
I am so excited!!!!!!

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Conservative? Thats been a Garrett staple since the day he was hired. Nothing new there.

What would be refreshing is to see something different from what we have seen for 8 years plus, and that is something that just won't happen with Garrett. He likes routine and 'playing not to lose'. I think he really likes getting the chance to ice his own kicker.

DandyTom64

Reaction score
Conservative? Thats been a Garrett staple since the day he was hired. Nothing new there.

What would be refreshing is to see something different from what we have seen for 8 years plus, and that is something that just won't happen with Garrett. He likes routine and 'playing not to lose'. I think he really likes getting the chance to ice his own kicker.
Maybe coach misunderstood and thought he was putting ice on the kickers leg. It's sometimes a little hectic at the end of the game, so I've heard.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Garrett would be a great quality control coach, but that is it.

But, louts, crying over his tenure is pointless. He's here until the last game this season.

Techsass

Reaction score
You haven't been keeping up. You're still focused solely on the offense.
The D not ready for prime time??? If they let us down, we're screwed.

CWR

Reaction score
So run the ball. Man how did you manage to come up with that?

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
This conclusion was reached by careful observation of personnel, exhibition games and the proclivities of the coaches. Too, me mum and her mah jong friend posed an interesting question to me:
The Cowboys can't cover Cam Newton. It can't contain him. So how, sonny boy, can the Cowboys have a channel?

And it came to me.

Yes, that's right! No saggy defenses. No chasing after Cam as he lactates throw after throw and chews up our foolish secondary!

Zeke off right guard! Rod Smith smashes off left tackle! Olawale pounds the line!!!!

Thus, 80 yards TOTAL passing yards from our JV passing team. (Dinky passes to keep their secondary "honest."

And anybody who thinks these three won't move the chains --- big time --- is daft!

Our D? Not ready for prime time, though our DEs can pressure and keep Cam away from the sidelines.

I am so excited!!!!!!

Is that you Leotis?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And it came to me.

I am so excited!!!!!!
I used to beat up guys like you back in the day. Im a better man now, Salud!!