This I believe about Sunday's Carolina game

reddyuta

Reaction score
you guys are severely underrating the Panthers D,they will force a lot of 3rd and longs and Dak needs to win it for us.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
you guys are severely underrating the Panthers D,they will force a lot of 3rd and longs and Dak needs to win it for us.
I’m not, I’m with you. I honestly don’t see how we win this game. Panthers 27 cowboys 17. Olsen goes for two TDS and 100 yards. They hold Zeke to 50-60 yards rushing and Dak and our Receivers get shut down.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
QB = panthers slightly
RB= cowboys
TE= panthers
WR= even
OL= Cowboys
DL= even
LBs = even (without Thomas for Car)
DBs= Panthers
ST= panthers (uncertainty without bailey)
Coaching = panthers

Our only hope is zeke going for 150+ and 2-3 TD.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’m not, I’m with you. I honestly don’t see how we win this game. Panthers 27 cowboys 17. Olsen goes for two TDS and 100 yards. They hold Zeke to 50-60 yards rushing and Dak and our Receivers get shut down.

Awww! You are nuts!!!!!

RoboQB

Reaction score

Zeke has been held to under 80 yards twice. I'm going to say with confidence that it
will be a while before it happens a third time. It won't happen against Carolina.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I got nothin’...
Ya,I'm thinking if He would've expound a bit more around that pronoun Saggy,,,he'd likely of broke thru & rode the crest of the wave all the way to shore,rather than the rip tide current he seems to be struggling in, while impersonating his best rendition of a FLOUNDER o_O

*ONE DOLLAR:lmao2:*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No her name Is Madam Metroplex Psychic, Seer of All.
When she axed for me and mum's VISA number, mum blurted out "Don't you know?" I think that tinted her wary, psychic assessment of me team.
:lmao: