News: This is an example of the entitled culture the Cowboys have

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I was counting my money and catching up on Cowboys news when I read this, a story by Mac Engel of the venerable Star-Telegram. In part:

"With tears in his eyes, Osa Odighizuwa sat in his locker with Dan Quinn’s right arm on his shoulder consoling him" after the "game."
:mad:
Number one, who the heck is Osa (2 total tackles Sunday) to be so special this season and Sunday's horror as to necessitate consoling?

Did Quinn need A PROP (most of our "stars" had cleared out to begin the offseason) while he hid from Jerald?

Why, dear chaps, would a formerly great DC be consoling his defensive players when they humiliated themselves, Jerald and the fans?
Wouldn't a capable DC tear new ones in a team that came in unprepared, all smug and got walloped by a 7th seed?
Wouldn't a tough guy like Quinn do a scorched earth act in the locker room before his tender players cleared out?
What is wrong with you, Dan chap? When did you turn milquetoast and all sensitive?

We need the Jimmy style of post-defeat screaming and yelling that only a Jimmy or Lombardini could unleash on players that they would remember!

Cowboys culture sucks just as much as the coaching and player performance.
Do better, you overpaid little sisters!

Holla!

Good lads,

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
This is embaressing. Imagine playing the cowboys and knowing you can whoop their buts and they will cry to their DC. No wonder other teams bully us and we never show any fight back. It all makes sense now after seeing the reactions to this loss.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinns players knew he's leaving, they bonded with him and they were distracted knowing he's gone.
I have no doubt Quinn will have a team in the Super Bowl within 3 seasons.
Sadly it won't be us.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Quinns players knew he's leaving, they bonded with him and they were distracted knowing he's gone.
I have no doubt Quinn will have a team in the Super Bowl within 3 seasons.
Sadly it won't be us.
I mean its hard to say because I don't know what team he goes too but whoever he goes to I hope he changes his philosphy on undersized linebackers because you can't make it to the SB with safeties playing linebacker all game.

Sydla

Reaction score
I was counting my money and catching up on Cowboys news when I read this, a story by Mac Engel of the venerable Star-Telegram. In part:

"With tears in his eyes, Osa Odighizuwa sat in his locker with Dan Quinn’s right arm on his shoulder consoling him" after the "game."
:mad:
Number one, who the heck is Osa (2 total tackles Sunday) to be so special this season and Sunday's horror as to necessitate consoling?

Did Quinn need A PROP (most of our "stars" had cleared out to begin the offseason) while he hid from Jerald?

Why, dear chaps, would a formerly great DC be consoling his defensive players when they humiliated themselves, Jerald and the fans?
Wouldn't a capable DC tear new ones in a team that came in unprepared, all smug and got walloped by a 7th seed?
Wouldn't a tough guy like Quinn do a scorched earth act in the locker room before his tender players cleared out?
What is wrong with you, Dan chap? When did you turn milquetoast and all sensitive?

We need the Jimmy style of post-defeat screaming and yelling that only a Jimmy or Lombardini could unleash on players that they would remember!

Cowboys culture sucks just as much as the coaching and player performance.
Do better, you overpaid little sisters!

Holla!

Good lads,
LOL.

Wait, you are getting on a coach for consoling a player who was being emotional after a loss?

This fanbase is wack. Half the time you guys are whining that they don't show emotion and don't care, now you are getting on a guy who is really upset they lost. Osa is a nice player. He was a mid round pick who has done a decent enough job filling the role he's being asked to play. If you expected to him to be Aaron Donald, then one was being foolish.

I just can't...........

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
LOL.

Wait, you are getting on a coach for consoling a player who was being emotional after a loss?

This fanbase is wack. Half the time you guys are whining that they don't show emotion and don't care, now you are getting on a guy who is really upset they lost. Osa is a nice player. He was a mid round pick who has done a decent enough job filling the role he's being asked to play. If you expected to him to be Aaron Donald, then one was being foolish.

I just can't...........
True. Osa was a nice player.
He was so nice to the Pack with 2 total tackles on Sunday.
I still say Quinn was hiding from Jerald, your feelings notwithstanding.