Twitter: This is disturbing

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Shades of Marion Barber after he got paid. 2016 zeke takes that to the house. Is it really possible to lose that much speed in 3 seasons? You can see Frederick is pretty upset...

One of the defenders pulled a ringding from from his shoulder pads and waved it to pull Zekes fat *** back inside.

Defender put ringding back in pads....mission accomplished.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I chalk up to a poor decision to cut back inside rather than a speed thing. I don't know what he was looking at.
Well, if you must know, all of a sudden there was a floating, dancing Rita with it's porcelain finger waving him on, call it a "cabo" flashback if you will....

Elusiv1

Reaction score
To be honest i was screaming at the tv for him to cut back to the outside but i don't get paid for being coach couch. Zeke just hasn't had that burst since his rookie year. Remember that game on the road against the Steelers when he took that screen 90 yards for a TD. That's the best he's looked to me..I mean he still runs hard and there is no denying that

kskboys

Reaction score
To be honest i was screaming at the tv for him to cut back to the outside but i don't get paid for being coach coach. Zeke just hasn't had thag burst since his rookie year .Remember that game on the road against the Steelers when he took that screen 90 yards for a TD. That's the best he's looked to me..I mean he still runs hard and i there is no denying that
Yeah, so in answer: We stopped throwing him screens. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
..oh wow...definitely would have ran for more than 12. Im sure, they will point that out in film room. ..Hopefully..