"This is going to be the best offensive line in NFL history. Mark my words" ~La'El Collins

superonyx

Reaction score
Not yet. Jones is actually crying. Never seen that before. This must be a really good kid that got caught in a horrible circumstance.

Jerry must have had a little Dick Vermeil....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt him. This press conference is one of the most amazing things I have ever heard. This kid has it.

I look forward to seeing him out on the field. This is a very close knit OL and I'm sure the entire until will bring him into the fold.

esloan

Reaction score
About Randy Gregory: "That is my dude. We trained together."

mugsybows

Reaction score
love this kid already, listening to his presser has already made him one of my favorite cowboys.

when asked about losing money not going in the top 10 like he was supposed to:

" never played this game for the money, played this game because i love this game, im still getting paid. at the end of the day its a lot more than what i made in college."
:bow:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
love this kid already, listening to his presser has already made him one of my favorite cowboys.

when asked about losing money not going in the top 10 like he was supposed to:

" never played this game for the money, played this game because i love this game, im still getting paid. at the end of the day its a lot more than what i made in college."
:bow:

Yes, that was an awesome attitude.

Sidenote: He seems to love Tyron.