"This is going to be the best offensive line in NFL history. Mark my words" ~La'El Collins

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
will play both guard and tackle, the top 5 OL will take the field.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Romo, will be able to order some Jimmy John's while sitting in the pocket this season.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Damn it is dusty in here....Great presser. I cannot wait until the season starts! Our mediots sux....

kevm3

Reaction score
On paper, this O-line is monstrous. I want to see the results on the field... One thing about Jerry, you might not like a lot of roster moves, but he knows how to sell the Cowboys.

rynochop

Reaction score
With that line, Romo's replacement might not be in college yet because Romo is going to play a long time.

yep, romo seems the type that wants to play til he.s 40. With this line and league rules on qb.s, why not

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I think we could "convert" a couple of the OLine to "Tight Ends", just run with a 7 OLine front and just stampede down the field!!!
Maybe even convert one to a FB, just cuz and we would never even have to throw the ball.

sbark

Reaction score
Romo, will be able to order some Jimmy John's while sitting in the pocket this season.

I'm going to go in opposite direction here.........I think it forces teams even more so to blitz the crap out of us, they have no choice.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol at Garrett's eyes when Jerry said that maybe this could become the best line in the NFL. He looked off like- Here comes the question that I'm going to have to shoot down... OK- unpause.

Corso

Reaction score
Wow, even Garrett's smiles are calculated... Guy's always thinking.

Corso

Reaction score
From momma per Jerry- My boy's been hit on the end of the nose hard. I wouldn't want to be in his way.

Whew! And Jerry choking up a bit... I haven't read the previous posts here so if this is all redundant.
Nyah!!!

Corso

Reaction score
Garrett has a ton of Michael Keaton in him...

Corso

Reaction score
Taking a break... My girl is home.