This is LA's replacement?

wileedog

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Ireland: good draft in 2005 (IF Canty produces); shaky one so far in 2006.

IF we eventually get a starting LT from a 7th round draft pick that draft has to be considered good unless Carpenter completely busts. Starting FS in the 5th aint bad either.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Jerry: not a football guy. Wouldn't know Roman Gabriel from Peter Gabriel.
Tuna: as many misses as hits, esp on the o-line.
Ireland: good draft in 2005 (IF Canty produces); shaky one so far in 2006.

Lovely, you evaluate players on one play and you evaluate a draft class before the regualr season even starts. Negativity for the sake of negativity is real cute.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Lovely, you evaluate players on one play and you evaluate a draft class before the regualr season even starts. Negativity for the sake of negativity is real cute.
Zing!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:

They both hate the Cowboys .... it makes perfect sense. ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

Oh I can think of another word other then "negativity" to use there.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
They both hate the Cowboys .... it makes perfect sense. ;)

And here we have it: CZ's version of McCarthyism, where the accusation is more potent/damaging than the truth. What a disgrace.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Rack said:
Well, am I right?

Not the word I was thinking, but that one would work perfectly as well. :D

I think that many answers fit here. You certainly seem to be on the right track to solving the equation though.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun said:
And here we have it: CZ's version of McCarthyism, where the accusation is more potent/damaging than the truth. What a disgrace.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

wileedog

Reaction score
bbgun said:

There's nothing wrong with being critical if you bring facts to the party.

BLindly throwing out "He had a bad play 4 years ago and is on his third team now" as your sole reason for judgment on Kosier isn't going to win you any sympathy, especially when you purposefully ignore the fact that his coach in SF wanted him in Detroit.

He looked fine in pre-season and adds mobility to the playbook. In a couple of weeks we can see for ourself whether it was a bad move or not.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt said:
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

aflac.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
bbgun said:

Given the political leanings you've expressed in previous posts, I'd think you were a big McCarthy fan.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Given the political leanings you've expressed in previous posts, I'd think you were a big McCarthy fan.

And given your political leanings, I can only imagine you were a big fan of Communist infiltration of the highest echelons of government and Hollywood. Which, you know, really happened.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun said:
And given your political leanings, I can only imagine you were a big fan of Communist infiltration of the highest echelons of government and Hollywood. Which, you know, really happened.
This thread just went from bad to worst imaginable.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
theogt said:
This thread just went from bad to worst imaginable.

They cannot win in a Football debate .... so he has to try to twist it into something else.

Funny thing is I am a Conservative ..... and I still cant stand that guy. :D