This is same process as the pick for LVE

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
For those who want to take a stroll down memory lane for some comedy relief the 2018 1st Round thread is on page 225.

You can’t post to it and don’t copy and post the thread link to any current threads.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He looks like that fat kid that has skill. Nothing about this pick intrigues me. I hope I'm wrong.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Theres no way of knowing how Hill will turn out but it sounds like he was going to be the guy for awhile.

He said he’s talked to Marinelli every day for awhile which to me shows he was the target all along. He may have been a bit of a reach but when this staff finds someone with traits they care more about the player than value.

Worked well last year. Hope it does again.

By the way everyone hated the first pick last year.

“1 year starter”
“Only has played 7 man football before that”
“Ridley was available”
“No replacement for Dez”

Just relax. You don’t have to find a reason to hate every move the team makes.

"Everyone" did not hate the first pick last year. Some did, and were very outspoken about it. Difference.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Theres no way of knowing how Hill will turn out but it sounds like he was going to be the guy for awhile.

He said he’s talked to Marinelli every day for awhile which to me shows he was the target all along. He may have been a bit of a reach but when this staff finds someone with traits they care more about the player than value.

Worked well last year. Hope it does again.

By the way everyone hated the first pick last year.

“1 year starter”
“Only has played 7 man football before that”
“Ridley was available”
“No replacement for Dez”

Just relax. You don’t have to find a reason to hate every move the team makes.
. I was excited about this pic. I am a football player type and that's what I see in this young man. I loved the Raiders pick. Giants also. My draft philosophy is most Worthy. I don't like drafting for need you usually get burned. Best available what if you're loaded at that position. I'm a character football player old school fan