This is the only logical answer

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If they don't come to terms on an agreement, I do agree Cowboys should part ways. This is like the 3rd time negotiations have stalled with his contract over his tenure here. The team and him are obviously not on the same page. Let him seek a trade.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You're not getting a 1st rd pick for Dak....much less a Top 10 pick.

Dak was already available for just cash for every team in the league...and Atlanta signed him. Any team that wanted Dak, coulda already had Dak, without trading any picks.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
It’s not going to happen.

It’d be cool though. We move on, and Dak would be worshipped in Chicago. He’d be the best QB they’ve had in decades.

John813

Reaction score
I said in another thread just a bit ago that I think they are doing this as a negotiation. Trying to blame Dak for being cap strapped etc. hoping that he and France will cave.
Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.
Too bad that'll backfire as I doubt either cares

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I said in another thread just a bit ago that I think they are doing this as a negotiation. Trying to blame Dak for being cap strapped etc. hoping that he and France will cave.
This ^^^^^^^ I also think it's a final attempt to resolve it. Otherwise........

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The drop dead date is right before the draft if he's not extending

FYI.....this kind of stuff is starting to show on social media

As I said in another post, either Dak gets paid by another team or he fires his agent and signs a lesser deal with the Cowboys. In my opinion, you either trade or extend him now, the latter could be disastrous

chuck520

Reaction score
Except they dont need Dak to create cap space and they can do that to other contracts

bottleKids

Reaction score
You're not getting a 1st rd pick for Dak....much less a Top 10 pick.

Dak was already available for just cash for every team in the league...and Atlanta signed him. Any team that wanted Dak, coulda already had Dak, without trading any picks.
BUT BUT he was 2nd in MVP race (with one vote)...and had a great regular season! Plus we are the Cowboys... surely someone will give us a top 10 pick for him.. we deserve it!

/S