This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on steve you know i dont, Zeke played a great game today....I dont miss the forrest for the trees. Zeke is needed. BUT dont pay any RB that money in todays NFL, Zeke will take a team friendly deal next year and be scoring TD's for this team in my opinion.
Ok cool . I don't give one sht about money. I didn't 40 years ago and don't now.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm a cowboys Fan, though as a 9 year old I thought those posters were for the cowboys. I have to say the Dallas Texans Mascot sure beats Rowdy.

634df3b91847a468186e4626173e388b.jpg

You do know this is a Oilers poster.. again just asking

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Sure the oilers were sadists that liked to say they never beat Dallas in Dallas in their posters

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak is NOT Americas QB. He is the QB of Americas Team. Heck, half the fanbase would trade him if they could.

Hard trolling. Nobody ever talks about trading Dak except some morons on a forum. Cowboys fanbase is wider than 45 people on this message board. Heck, Rodgers is in trade talks far more than Dak ever was. Dak is NEVER under trade consideration, EVER. The media doesn't even suggest it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard trolling. Nobody ever talks about trading Dak except some morons on a forum. Cowboys fanbase is wider than 45 people on this message board. Heck, Rodgers is in trade talks far more than Dak ever was. Dak is NEVER under trade consideration, EVER. The media doesn't even suggest it.

Ok clueless. Stay in your lane.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yup again i literally watched him take up for NE fans against Cowboys fans last year in a big way but have to hear "He is just a realist" no man he dont like the Cowboys sorry he doesnt.

Anyone who only shows up on this board to bash Dak and doesn’t show up after Cowboys wins isn’t a fan of the team. It’s someone with an obvious agenda.