This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

darealvelle

Reaction score
giants are truly terrible, i hate that they are 7-4 and robbed teams some wins, cowboys are legit and i believe only the eagles and 49ers can stop them in the NFC. no team is beating the chiefs tho

Dallas can beat the Chiefs. Their offense is pass heavy and our defense feast on that. Run heavy physical teams is our weakness. Chiefs offense plays into our teams strengths.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So he had one bad half. Who cares. Done and forgotten.

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.

Fake News.

Dak plays for America's Team, but he does not play for America. He plays football, that's about it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.
Personally, I care about the slow starts because if the Boys are going up against teams like the Eagles or 9ers it could be game over before it ever got started. I'd like to see the Cowboys jump out to a lead and force their opponent to try to get back into the game by passing the ball which plays into the Boy's strength.

Satchel89

Reaction score

Wow... America's Quarterback?....I don't think he's bad but he ain't better than Mahomes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wow... America's Quarterback?....I don't think he's bad but he ain't better than Mahomes.

You put Dak and Mahommes in a ring...Dak be kiccking some ***.

Help me out Cowboy fans...our band has a gig tonight in front of a small crowd...making money...making music...making love. Should I get some gitfiddle practice in or smoke some memories?