This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

plymkr

Reaction score
So he had one bad half. Who cares. Done and forgotten.

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.
I could care less if he has a bad half if he pulls out a win in the 2nd half. I was worried Dak was going to continue his bad game but when he got away from the Thibodeau sack and got positive yards then I was feeling good. I'm just glad we have a complete team so if Dak is off the team can carry him until he gets it together.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Overall he's been excellent since coming back from injury, bad first half vs NY but he delivered after halftime. Offense is looking pretty good right now, can't complain.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What do you mean who cares? Game ended way closer than it should have. One of those TD's was from the short field dak gave them. Thank goodness none of their starting CB's played.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak looked good against a bunch of scrub DBs that would not and should not be starting in the NFL.
Dak did not play well enough to win, fortunately the defense did.
We will not advance beyond the NFC title game, we'll be lucky to reach that plateau.
Off season needs:
QB competition
New HC
=
Super Bowl

USArmyVet

Reaction score

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.

Well, if Dak is America's QB then America has settled for mediocrity.

Hadenough

Reaction score

All I can say is it's a good thing the Cowboys weren't playing the 49ers because they would of been on the receiving end of a beat down. But that was a nice win over an overrated Giants team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A master????? LOL....damn you people are so easily impressed by an average qb.
Yes the way he was directing the offense and changing plays, blocking and routes on every play bases on what the defensive look was.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I get giving Dak his props for turning it around and doing his part to win the game. But when people around here start saying things like America's Quarterback and then going on top 7 top 8 and such after a game like today, it is no wonder why people make fun of our fan base.

Yep exactly it's delusional fandom

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak is still overrated and not worth his contract

Please explain for the people how a 4th round quarterback can be overrated???

Then after that, explain to the people the quarterbacks in the NFL OTHER THAN Josh Allen, Tom Brady, and Mahomes that are actually earning their big contracts.....