This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

JJ1986

Reaction score
Every Starting Quarterback is worth a big *** contract, that’s the going rate. So either you believe Dak is a backup QB or you’re just ignorant to how football teams operate. Either way you sound like a hater.
He’s a backup QB. He’s most definitely not top 10 and not worth his contract

lukin2006

Reaction score
He tends to start off slow and has bad half’s. The problem is you need to start on time in the playoffs against good teams…

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Im a big critic of Dak ......but I'm liking that he's taking chances and when he fails (ints, bad incompletions.....etc.) he's not losing confidence and getting conservative or scared like in previous years......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did he? He had several throws that were just terrible in both the 1st and 2nd half..
If he played the 1st half like the 2nd half we run away with the game.

It's Dak though.

If you expect great play 8 quarters in a row you're just fooling yourself.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
See I disagree with people saying "one great half won't fly in the playoffs." Josh Allen only had one great half against Kansas City in the playoffs, but really only one amazing last 20 minutes.

The score was only 13-7 in the first half... not a disaster by any stretch of the imagination. I think we're ok playing one awesome 2nd half in the playoffs and keep the score close in the first half. Of course that won't be the script of every game, tho I'd like that.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm a Dak guy but let's withhold our ultimate praise when they get to the NFC championship game.

Dak has been here before and it's only leading up to the next step he has to take.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Every Starting Quarterback is worth a big *** contract, that’s the going rate. So either you believe Dak is a backup QB or you’re just ignorant to how football teams operate. Either way you sound like a hater.
Not every starting QB but every starter that the team is not looking to replace is. Dak has earned a big contract but that does not make it easy to build the team around. Sometimes he is good enough to make up the difference (2nd half) sometimes he is not( 1st half)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This also won't qualify as a "big game." Minny wasn't a "big game."

Dak can't win "big games." GB was, of course, a BIG GAME.

Yup because we honestly just love other teams fans crapping in ouor water at all times... its crazy

Reactions: CWR

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am a Dak fan and whenever he throws a pick it seems like the world caves in. Josh Allen leads the league in red zone picks and had another one today.

Not making excuses, Dak was very bad early on and was too high on some completions too, but he bounced back. And regardless of their injuries that was a very good team Dallas beat today.