This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

Ken

Reaction score
I am a Dak fan and whenever he throws a pick it seems like the world caves in. Josh Allen leads the league in red zone picks and had another one today.

Not making excuses, Dak was very bad early on and was too high on some completions too, but he bounced back. And regardless of their injuries that was a very good team Dallas beat today.
See...the he was "bad" in the first half is not accurate. Sure, the two picks look bad and they were but the first they thought they had a free play and the 2nd was absolutely a PI.

NVMe_Zo

Reaction score
Not every starting QB but every starter that the team is not looking to replace is. Dak has earned a big contract but that does not make it easy to build the team around. Sometimes he is good enough to make up the difference (2nd half) sometimes he is not( 1st half)

I agree 100%

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am a Dak fan and whenever he throws a pick it seems like the world caves in. Josh Allen leads the league in red zone picks and had another one today.

Not making excuses, Dak was very bad early on and was too high on some completions too, but he bounced back. And regardless of their injuries that was a very good team Dallas beat today.
That first int was on Gallup.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
These guyS all think the giants were going to roll over and let us rub their belly on National TV.

Delusional. The word i use over and over and over in regards to them.

To be honest this game is not even close if our WR are on point the first quarter..again we will here about the "INT's" but my god how many times do i need to watch CD NOT ADJUST TO A OBVIOUS BLITZ my god he is football dumb...when he is in the slot he stays outside and when he is wide he didnt come back to the ball...seriosuly youve never played this game if you can not see the problem.

He is oblivious to the play go back and look at last weeks int..again he just doesnt get it. He didnt need to in college and now he is paying for it.

Reactions: Ken

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
See...the he was "bad" in the first half is not accurate. Sure, the two picks look bad and they were but the first they thought they had a free play and the 2nd was absolutely a PI.

I agree with you, not putting full blame on Dak for the picks, but on some of those throws to Gallup he threw the ball way too high.

Again I am not piling on Dak, I am a huge supporter of him. I just thought his second half was so much better. Every ball he threw in the last two quarters was nearly perfect.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then take your miserable self and leave since you’ve given up.
I'm not going to say what you're trying to bait me into saying so you can report me and get it deleted.

Anyone that was around here last season knows who was here at the end of the season and during the offseason and who only showed up back up when this season started. I was here. I didn't quit.

Ken

Reaction score
I agree with you, not putting full blame on Dak for the picks, but on some of those throws to Gallup he threw the ball way too high.

Again I am not piling on Dak, I am a huge supporter of him. I just thought his second half was so much better. Every ball he threw in the last two quarters was nearly perfect.
Ya, some throws were high and they made nice plays.

Every qb in the league has those.

It looked worse then it was,imo, that first half.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak redeemed himself for the game, but to call him America's Quarterback and hold a Parade for a performance that might cut it during the regular season but will disappoint come playoff time is a bit absurd. Against a more disciplined team that kind of slip up we won't recover from.

aikemirv

Reaction score
That first int was on Gallup.
I love it that whenever their is miscommunication with a Wr with Dak that it is the WR fault. That play was messed up. Just like the end zone pick a couple weeks ago. Dak has to make the right decision there and he did not. I think he thought it was a free play.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm not going to say what you're trying to bait me into saying so you can report me and get it deleted.

Anyone that was around here last season knows who was here at the end of the season and during the offseason and who only showed up back up when this season started. I was here. I didn't quit.
You quit last year too. I left after the season because of trash like you pounding their chests over the Cowboys losing. Not going to waste my time on the likes of you.