Twitter: This is why he’s called Colin Cowturd

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. They did it for the Ravens. Screwed with several team's schedules just to accommodate the "Reigning MVP" and either his or the team's ability not to follow simple rules.
Pretty sure Pittsburgh favored a postponement instead of playing later in the season. They were also in favor of pushing the Sunday game vs Washington to Monday.

RS12

Reaction score
About the only thing Cowherd is good for are what his contacts in the NFL and NBA relay to him. Other than that his opinions are no better than anybody here. And BTW did Aaron Rodgers and Russell Westbrook steal his wife?

dallasdave

Reaction score
I think you just described about 80% of the people on TV!!!!!
I don't think I rem hearing 80 percent of the other talking heads on TV saying to hold the game till the QB is healthy.
But please go ahead and give me the names of the 80 percent of TV talking heads who said something of this nature.

lockster

Reaction score
When
Wouldn't surprise me. They did it for the Ravens. Screwed with several team's schedules just to accommodate the "Reigning MVP" and either his or the team's ability not to follow simple rules.
Was this?

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't think I rem hearing 80 percent of the other talking heads on TV saying to hold the game till the QB is healthy.
But please go ahead and give me the names of the 80 percent of TV talking heads who said something of this nature.
You have completely misread my post!!!!

The statement was made that Colin was stupid and shouldn't be on TV. I said that described 80% of the people on TV!!!

I have no idea what you mean. Seriously, I don't.

SackMaster

Reaction score
When

Was this?
Games against the Steelers, Cowboys and 1 or 2 other teams.

I remember it being a pretty big deal when the NFL forced the Broncos to play with a practice squad WR at QB but was moving games around for the Ravens.
:popcorn: