Twitter: This is why he’s called Colin Cowturd

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
He will clear protocol guaranteed

Agree! Word was today he had already cleared some hurdles snd would be in the next phase with practice tomorrow. Assuming no contact but out there. Reid said it’s up to the doctors so it could change but I think he plays. I think a lot of his dizziness was due to being pulled by the neck. It’s considered concussion protocol but Reid said he felt fine running to the tunnel

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I hope not, I took the bills +3. The line would go to -3 1/2 Bills if he dosent play. By the way I haven't listened to any of them for like 5 years now. Those guys are all a joke and use Dallas as shock value constantly.
He had a pinched nerve and not a concussion, so I'd say your odds aren't good.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He says stuff like this to get attention, and he got it.

Yes. Do people not realize Stephen A, Skip,Cowherd and all those loud mouths are pay to make "brash" sports opinions on a daily basis? This post being made means they are doing their job well. I have seen this today about 10x all around social media. Their bosses love them. Simple minded people will ask how are they still employed but their bosses applaud them and love when their content is shared all over.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He had a pinched nerve and not a concussion, so I'd say your odds aren't good.

Yep. It was never a concussion. He went through the protocol but all his signs are fine. He will be fine on Sunday. For me, the biggest issue is his ankle. He was hobbling a lot the other day.

lockster

Reaction score
Games against the Steelers, Cowboys and 1 or 2 other teams.

I remember it being a pretty big deal when the NFL forced the Broncos to play with a practice squad WR at QB but was moving games around for the Ravens.
:popcorn:
This season?

Flamma

Reaction score
I hope not, I took the bills +3. The line would go to -3 1/2 Bills if he dosent play. By the way I haven't listened to any of them for like 5 years now. Those guys are all a joke and use Dallas as shock value constantly.

If you already took the bills+3 you should be locked in no matter what happens.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dummy, I don’t follow him. Someone else I follow retweeted it. Dummy.
giphy.gif

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
There is more to it I am sure the NFL and the TV networks would like that too.

John813

Reaction score
He's really gotten clickbait level takes now the more he has gotten popular.

Remember 10 years ago listening to him and he seemed to have more reasonable views.

It's like the bigger you get in being a talking head, the more idiotic/hot takes these guys take with no consistency

USArmyVet

Reaction score

And Pappy uses him as his expert on Dak.

Clearly an asinine suggestion about Mahomes but not sure why you continue to feel the need to bash a fellow member. Is that your thing? That's what gets your rocks off? Sad.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes. Do people not realize Stephen A, Skip,Cowherd and all those loud mouths are pay to make "brash" sports opinions on a daily basis? This post being made means they are doing their job well. I have seen this today about 10x all around social media. Their bosses love them. Simple minded people will ask how are they still employed but their bosses applaud them and love when their content is shared all over.
:clap::hammer:

Qcard

Reaction score
Clearly an asinine suggestion about Mahomes but not sure why you continue to feel the need to bash a fellow member. Is that your thing? That's what gets your rocks off? Sad.
Maybe because said fellow member has been posting/peddling asinine opinions/threads supported by Colin Cowherd trash programming.

Who made you Cowboyzone public defender?

Dak Haters are guilty as charged!!!:lmao2:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I didn't bash him. I just told the truth that he gets his takes from Cowturd. He's started several threads posting Cowturds negative thoughts about Dak. What's wrong with you?