This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

pansophy

Reaction score
It doesn't make sense because you apparently cant understand basic football.

It was 28-14 dude. We had a lead. The defense blew the lead. The offense didn't turn the ball over or give them short fields. The defense gave up back to back TD drives of 9 plays 76 yds and 10 plays 89 yards.

28 points was good enough that had that happened the first 9 games to GB, they'd have been 0-9.

The defense was FAR worse in the 4th qtr than the QB.
Why do you keep trying to make sense. Wouldn't it just be easier to believe that if we had a HOF QB we would have won the last 5 super bowls?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You nailed it.

really shows how agenda driven some are. I'm not going to sit here and say Dak does not share blame but hell in this past game Parson shares blame and a lot of guys on defense. Bottom line this team did not play good enough to win. We had the chance to close this game out with a 14 point lead and failed to get it done

phildadon86

Reaction score
really shows how agenda driven some are. I'm not going to sit here and say Dak does not share blame but hell in this past game Parson shares blame and a lot of guys on defense. Bottom line this team did not play good enough to win. We had the chance to close this game out with a 14 point lead and failed to get it done
Some will say. Well Dak is paid to not depend on his defense. Bla bla bla. Its always something.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Some will say. Well Dak is paid to not depend on his defense. Bla bla bla. Its always something.

Pay has nothing to do with it, fact is he did not play well enough and many others on this team did not play well enough. You go into the 4th with a 14 point lead you kind of expect defense to step up. Offense though did not do their job, we had some 3rd down conversion in the 4th that we failed to pick up which would have helped run the clock down.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Pay has nothing to do with it, fact is he did not play well enough and many others on this team did not play well enough. You go into the 4th with a 14 point lead you kind of expect defense to step up. Offense though did not do their job, we had some 3rd down conversion in the 4th that we failed to pick up which would have helped run the clock down.
This team has gotten pass happy with leads in the 4th for years. It pre dates Dak. This loss is on MM not telling boy wonder to stop throwing the ball.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This team has gotten pass happy with leads in the 4th for years. It pre dates Dak. This loss is on MM not telling boy wonder to stop throwing the ball.

Dallas ran the ball as well in the 4th and in OT, they really did not go pass happy, when facing longer down and distance yes we threw the ball but Pollard and Davis both had carries in the 4th qrt and OT

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dallas ran the ball as well in the 4th and in OT, they really did not go pass happy, when facing longer down and distance yes we threw the ball but Pollard and Davis both had carries in the 4th qrt and OT
Not enough. Id rather run and kill time than throw and stop the clock for the other team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not enough. Id rather run and kill time than throw and stop the clock for the other team.

Dallas had 2 possession in the 4th qrt and the second one with only 51 seconds remaining so really 1 possession left in the game and Pollard saw much of the ball on that drive. GB second drive went 89 yards in 10 playing eating up 6:28 min. to tie the game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
let me get this right, we lose as a team but any win is on Dak?

Nope, QB are clearly important for any team but for a QB to have success those around him must produce. I have never claimed Dak as any sole reason for winning, I will compliment his play when he does well just as I do any other player at any other position.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Nope, QB are clearly important for any team but for a QB to have success those around him must produce. I have never claimed Dak as any sole reason for winning, I will compliment his play when he does well just as I do any other player at any other position.
come on now, brag about his record and stats.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While most posters blame Dak and Zeke for everything wrong with this team. They are no worse than any other wearing the star. None of these players are fit to play alongside any of the players from the 1-15 team.

Mike and Dez, still wave the pom poms, but the others know mediocrity when they see it. Show me a difference maker and I will show you a different uniform, because it's not in Dallas.

Some believe this team was a Brady away from a championship. If Brady were with Dallas; him and Giselle would currently be on the Riviera. This team needs culture and most of us thought it was beginning to shape up last year.

What happened? What caused this team to embarrass themselves on opening night against a mediocre Tampa Bay team? Nice recovery, but Green Bay happens. Let's see what happens next.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
come on now, brag about his record and stats.

He his record is not bad nor are his stats. I like Dak and yes when this team wins and he does well I have no issue saying it and when he has played bad I have no issue saying it, unlike many around here who will cut off their nose to spite their face before they say anything good about Dak or his play. You guys dug your heels in and refuse to do so and really I am to the point of not giving a damn. Really makes people around here look shallow and petty.

FTWayne

Reaction score
He his record is not bad nor are his stats. I like Dak and yes when this team wins and he does well I have no issue saying it and when he has played bad I have no issue saying it, unlike many around here who will cut off their nose to spite their face before they say anything good about Dak or his play. You guys dug your heels in and refuse to do so and really I am to the point of not giving a damn. Really makes people around here look shallow and petty.
can't ever remember you or some of his other groupies ever saying he played badly.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
can't ever remember you or some of his other groupies ever saying he played badly.

I thought he played decent, not great not bad. He had some passes sail high on him and his 58% completion rate was not very good, he also made some plays in the game that were big for the team including 3 TD passes and I like the fact the staff used QB sneak on 3 occasions to pick up the 1st downs.. I have never tried to claim Dak is an elite QB I do think he is a good QB and one who can help this team win.

FTWayne

Reaction score
I thought he played decent, not great not bad. He had some passes sail high on him and his 58% completion rate was not very good, he also made some plays in the game that were big for the team including 3 TD passes and I like the fact the staff used QB sneak on 3 occasions to pick up the 1st downs.. I have never tried to claim Dak is an elite QB I do think he is a good QB and one who can help this team win.
that's not what we get from your posts, it's always someone else fault. Maybe try writing it differently, all I see from your posts is that it is always someone else's fault.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
100%? really?
wr routes were awful
they couldnt stop the run
and the coach goes for it on 4th and 4 in OT instead of a chip shot fg
so not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.