This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Question away, I felt Dak had some poor throws not one of his better games however claiming he lost the game it is all on him, I know better evidently you don't. I get it, sorry I felt we could have a real conversation but that is not going to happen. We see football different; I see it as a team sports and you seem to think it is all the QB
I'm sorry you can't see that one player can have an effect on the outcome of a game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
so let me get this right, we win as a team but any loss is on Dak? lol

I've even seen takes about how the offense with Dak is scoring "too quickly" and therefore the defense allowing Rodgers and the Packers to come down back 2 TDs down is somehow Dak's fault. Of course if the Cowboys had went with a different style of offense which lead them not to even getting 28 points on the board against Green Bay. Then Dak would have been faulted for that too and they would had said how he should have passed more or did something else other than hand the ball of to the RBs in order to put more points on the board.

FTWayne

Reaction score
He had nowhere near the impact on the outcome of the game as the 11 guys on defense did.
didn't say he did, I said one player can impact the outcome of a game. He was a big issue though, like in all games that we need to win.

DalFan75

Reaction score
didn't say he did, I said one player can impact the outcome of a game. He was a big issue though, like in all games that we need to win.

He was a big issue?

The offense scored 28 pts, had 400+ yds offense and got the team a two TD lead for the 4th qtr. This against a team that was averaging 17 pts a game and coming off 5 straight losses.

The defense giving up 31 pts and 200+ yds rushing was a far bigger issue than anything Prescott did.

THEY DIDNT DO THEIR JOB.

FTWayne

Reaction score
He was a big issue?

The offense scored 28 pts, had 400+ yds offense and got the team a two TD lead for the 4th qtr. This against a team that was averaging 17 pts a game and coming off 5 straight losses.

The defense giving up 31 pts and 200+ yds rushing was a far bigger issue than anything Prescott did.

THEY DIDNT DO THEIR JOB.
Did he do his job at the end of the game? or does he just play better when everybody carries him?

DalFan75

Reaction score
Did he do his job at the end of the game? or does he just play better when everybody carries him?

Did he get the team 28 pts or not?

I get it, many people hate the guy. He plays bad more than we'd like and when he does he deserves whatever criticism is thrown at him.

But this is another one of those that just makes our fans look like a bunch of idiots.

THE DEFENSE FLOPPED. IT SUCKED. THEY BLEW THE GAME.

It's not that hard people.

Vagabond

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
Not the first time or the last time.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yup they blame dak for everything, why not Rush.
His offense struggled to score, played games into the last minute where the defense was on the field so much.

im saying our d gave it all to prop up a limited Rush led offenses and now let up with dak back because they needed a break. figured this offense could get it done..they see a 21 point lead in one game and now 14 and maybe just let up a bit.. 195-0 when leading by 14 in the 4th , now 195-1, Ouch
i was joking but ....... nothing else was left safe as the blame game post game posts came in spades , so i threw my opinion out.:rolleyes::popcorn:
Well to be honest, it was a team loss, dak wr, and mainly coaches, as our game plan and play calling, player utilization etc was not very good.,
if coaches dont do a good job , it makes it hard for the players to do a good job , dak included.

I think dallas was mainly out coached, and that is the reason for a 3 point loss.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

Mediocre QB play.

The offense did its job. 28 points wins 85%+ games in the NFL. If the receivers could run routes, Dak would’ve had zero picks, which would’ve lead to zero points off turnovers for GB.

The GB loss was 100% on the defense.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Did he get the team 28 pts or not?

I get it, many people hate the guy. He plays bad more than we'd like and when he does he deserves whatever criticism is thrown at him.

But this is another one of those that just makes our fans look like a bunch of idiots.

THE DEFENSE FLOPPED. IT SUCKED. THEY BLEW THE GAME.

It's not that hard people.
Did he lose or not?
Rush 4-1 against good teams.
Dak 2-2 and useless like always.

DalFan75

Reaction score
Did he lose or not?
Rush 4-1 against good teams.
Dak 2-2 and useless like always.

How many games would Rush had won had the defense given up 31 pts?

And how many games would the Packers had won prior to ours giving up 28 pts?

Like I said, people wonder why everyone thinks the Cowboy fans base is stupid. It's stuff like this.

FTWayne

Reaction score
How many games would Rush had won had the defense given up 31 pts?

And how many games would the Packers had won prior to ours giving up 28 pts?

Like I said, people wonder why everyone thinks the Cowboy fans base is stupid. It's stuff like this.
if, if, if. Rush beat the super bowl champs, the other team playing in the super bowl, and the giants and Skins.
Dak can't beat a wide receiverless GB.
Like I said I see why people hate Cowboys fans, they are blind and crybabies.

Loso86

Reaction score

Mediocre QB play.
Oh ok, not the Defense for giving up the big plays especially in 4th and 7. Not Lamb for running the route wrong....not the LBs and DTs for not stopping the run up the middle, not the OC who DOES NOT LIKE RUNNING up 28-14. Lol ok. Dak didn't play great but it's far from just HIS fault. Get real lmao

DalFan75

Reaction score
if, if, if. Rush beat the super bowl champs, the other team playing in the super bowl, and the giants and Skins.
Dak can't beat a wide receiverless GB.
Like I said I see why people hate Cowboys fans, they are blind and crybabies.

Dude the only blind people this week are the ones that cant understand giving up 31 pts and 200+ rushing yards to a bad offensive team is BAD defense.

And then making complete morons of themselves when continuing to argue otherwise.

If our offense had crapped the bed, hardly possessed the ball and struggled to score 13 pts or something, you and some of the other yayhoos here would have a point. But that isnt what happened. Prescott deserved that kind of criticism for how poorly he played vs Tampa, but this game was nothing like that.

Our defense was really, really good for 7 games. It has been extremely poor the last two games. Those are the facts.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Dude the only blind people this week are the ones that cant understand giving up 31 pts and 200+ rushing yards to a bad offensive team is BAD defense.

And then making complete morons of themselves when continuing to argue otherwise.

If our offense had crapped the bed, hardly possessed the ball and struggled to score 13 pts or something, you and some of the other yayhoos here would have a point. But that isnt what happened. Prescott deserved that kind of criticism for how poorly he played vs Tampa, but this game was nothing like that.

Our defense was really, really good for 7 games. It has been extremely poor in the last two games. Those are the facts.
Now the defense sucks, but when Rush was winning, it was because of the elite defense…. Don’t you just love how that works? Rush was winning without the defense generating TOs for him though, unlike Dak..

throw out more insults, while you wipe the tears from your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.