This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
that's not what we get from your posts, it's always someone else fault. Maybe try writing it differently, all I see from your posts is that it is always someone else's fault.

I will say if I feel it was someone else fault or not. Dak has thrown some bad throws in to triple coverage that was 100% on him, His high throws in this past game were on him. If I see a break down in protection and leads to a bad play I say so or if WR are running a poor rout I say so, but I also say when Dak has not played great or even good. What I don't do is try to hang a loss on any 1 player, anyone with an ounce of sense knows games are won and lost based on the play or lack by many different players.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
100%? really?
wr routes were awful
they couldnt stop the run
and the coach goes for it on 4th and 4 in OT instead of a chip shot fg
so not 100%

Not sure I would call a 53 yarder a chip shot with the wind in the kickers face on a cold day. both kickers, kicking in that direction were coming up short on their kickoffs

FTWayne

Reaction score
I will say if I feel it was someone else fault or not. Dak has thrown some bad throws in to triple coverage that was 100% on him, His high throws in this past game were on him. If I see a break down in protection and leads to a bad play I say so or if WR are running a poor rout I say so, but I also say when Dak has not played great or even good. What I don't do is try to hang a loss on any 1 player, anyone with an ounce of sense knows games are won and lost based on the play or lack by many different players.
one player can change the outcome of any game one way or the other.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
each play is made up on usually one individual.

No play is made by an individual, from blocking to running routs to making the catch, if any of those player fail the play fails. This is not fricken tennis, golf or bowling. There is a reason 10 other guys are on the field and their jobs are just as important and their failure are just as costly

FTWayne

Reaction score
No play is made by an individual, from blocking to running routs to making the catch, if any of those player fail the play fails. This is not fricken tennis, golf or bowling. There is a reason 10 other guys are on the field and their jobs are just as important and their failure are just as costly
each play has an individual who either makes the play or doesn't. See, you're still defending dak.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
each play has an individual who either makes the play or doesn't. See, you're still defending dak.

lol you are joke, how am I defending Dak? Dallas lost was it Dak fault? he shares in it but far from the only reason, there were ample reason why Dallas lost. Dak is not out there playing defense no one on the offensive side of the ball blew a 14 point lead because they could not stop the run. Dak shares in it as do others but putting the loss at his feet is a joke from someone who either is clueless about the game of football or so agenda driven. You don't like Dak? that is your problem but does not change my views of this game.

FTWayne

Reaction score
lol you are joke, how am I defending Dak? Dallas lost was it Dak fault? he shares in it but far from the only reason, there were ample reason why Dallas lost. Dak is not out there playing defense no one on the offensive side of the ball blew a 14 point lead because they could not stop the run. Dak shares in it as do others but putting the loss at his feet is a joke from someone who either is clueless about the game of football or so agenda driven. You don't like Dak? that is your problem but does not change my views of this game.
Ah, the "you don't know football", the "you hate Dak" excuses. Why don't you just man up and say you have kind of a crush on Dak and hope he plays well for you?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ah, the "you don't know football", the "you hate Dak" excuses. Why don't you just man up and say you have kind of a crush on Dak and hope he plays well for you?

Dude I have been a Cowboys fan dating back to Meredith I have watched a lot of QB's some great, some good and some bad. I like Dak and think he is a good QB and a guy this team can win with. Nothing more. Really have wasted more time with you than need be, you don't like him? that is your problem, no one said you had to like him hell you don't have to watch the Cowboys

FTWayne

Reaction score
Dude I have been a Cowboys fan dating back to Meredith I have watched a lot of QB's some great, some good and some bad. I like Dak and think he is a good QB and a guy this team can win with. Nothing more. Really have wasted more time with you than need be, you don't like him? that is your problem, no one said you had to like him hell you don't have to watch the Cowboys
ah, the "go find another team" excuse. While we're at keeping average, why not sign Garrett back? You seem to not want to improve the team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ah, the "go find another team" excuse. While we're at keeping average, why not sign Garrett back? You seem to not want to improve the team.

I'm making no excuses you on the other hand are making a complete *** of yourselves good luck with that. I have said Dak did not play great nor did a lot of guys, you seem to have an issue that I'm not putting it all on Dak? lol go learn football

FTWayne

Reaction score
I'm making no excuses you on the other hand are making a complete *** of yourselves good luck with that. I have said Dak did not play great nor did a lot of guys, you seem to have an issue that I'm not putting it all on Dak? lol go learn football
ah, now to name-calling. What's next fat mama jokes?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ah, now to name-calling. What's next fat mama jokes?

No you are just being dense. Because I will not say this loss is 100% on Dak? lol OK here you go little boy it was all Dak doing, damn him he let GB run for over 200 yards and gave up a big lead in the 4th qrt, I saw Dak holding as well costing the Cowboys a big 1st down late in the game. I tell you what I'm willing to give Dak 100% credit for all wins and loses but I highly doubt you would? Dak can't win just a scape goat for losers like you when this team loses.

FTWayne

Reaction score
No you are just being dense. Because I will not say this loss is 100% on Dak? lol OK here you go little boy it was all Dak doing, damn him he let GB run for over 200 yards and gave up a big lead in the 4th qrt, I saw Dak holding as well costing the Cowboys a big 1st down late in the game. I tell you what I'm willing to give Dak 100% credit for all wins and loses but I highly doubt you would? Dak can't win just a scape goat for losers like you when this team loses.
dang, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't say you couldn't love dak. More insults make you look more informative. More, please.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dang, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't say you couldn't love dak. More insults make you look more informative. More, please.

No you're not hurting my feeling just my head, talking with people who are ignorant is taxing. I like talking football which is why I come here but dealing with people like you who act as if football is about QB and nothing else is beyond stupid really not worth my time.

FTWayne

Reaction score
No you're not hurting my feeling just my head, talking with people who are ignorant is taxing. I like talking football which is why I come here but dealing with people like you who act as if football is about QB and nothing else is beyond stupid really not worth my time.
keep replying and tossing insults because your feelings get hurt because of dak. Maybe your head hurts because you are sad that people question your hero's ability.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
keep replying and tossing insults because your feelings get hurt because of dak. Maybe your head hurts because you are sad that people question your hero's ability.

Question away, I felt Dak had some poor throws not one of his better games however claiming he lost the game it is all on him, I know better evidently you don't. I get it, sorry I felt we could have a real conversation but that is not going to happen. We see football different; I see it as a team sports and you seem to think it is all the QB

Status
Not open for further replies.