This Might Be The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Drew Brees at JerryWorld dropping a 50 burger on us with Dez throwing up the X all over the field and all broadcast on national TV!!!

Will the humiliation factor finally be too much for Jerry and his idiot boy to stomach watching from their skybox? Will Jerry finally be so publicly humiliated that he fires the Clapper?

This might be it fellas, this might be the moment we have all been waiting for....it could be EPIC:dance:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Drew Brees at JerryWorld dropping a 50 burger on us with Dez throwing up the X all over the field and all broadcast on national TV!!!

Will the humiliation factor finally be too much for Jerry and his idiot boy to stomach watching from their skybox? Will Jerry finally be so publicly humiliated that he fires the Clapper?

This might be it fellas, this might be the moment we have all been waiting for....it could be EPIC:dance:
I don't think they drop 50. I think Once they hit 28, they ease up. Peyton likes JJ...he won't embaress him. They know they don't need to score more than 28 to win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think they drop 50. I think Once they hit 28, they ease up. Peyton likes JJ...he won't embaress him. They know they don't need to score more than 28 to win.

I think it will happen so quickly and so easily, Payton and Co will be up by 35 points before they even realize it. And then they'll add three more touchdowns playing their backups after halftime.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I think it will happen so quickly and so easily, Payton and Co will be up by 35 points before they even realize it. And then they'll add three more touchdowns playing their backups after halftime.
:lmao: that's pretty good

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The moment I've been waiting for isn't Jerry hiring his 8th coach. Been there, done that.

I'm waiting for the day he decides winning is more important than who gets the credit for it.

I know it'll probably never happen.

Reaction score

I hope it happens

DBOY3141

Reaction score
The moment I've been waiting for isn't Jerry hiring his 8th coach. Been there, done that.

I'm waiting for the day he decides winning is more important than who gets the credit for it.

It will happen.....the headline will be "Breaking News Jerry Jones, Owner of the Dallas Cowboys has died"

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the last time the Saints were in Dallas, the Saints opened up a huge lead and didn't throw the ball the entire 4th quarter.

Great times.

Dre11

Reaction score
Or the COWBOYS throws a turd in you'll punch and beat the Saints on national tv.:lmao:

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I expect us to beat the Saints which will pump up the fanbase and Jerry with more false hope. We've done this for years. Once all hope is lost, we have an impressive performance against a good team. I also expect us to finish with 6 or 7 wins including against the Saints.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I admit to preferring that over winning the game. We're going nowhere. This is a chance for a kick in the pants to Jerry. He's kicked us in the pants enough. His turn.

For the lolz!

Last edited:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score

I'd like to see less Jerry and Stephen Jones' shows, less talk of the Brand, someone show some accountability at the top, and just once, just once, the Cowboys be about football and only football.

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score

I will do backflips down the street, liquor in hand baby!....plz make it happen!