This Might Be The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For!

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I don't think they drop 50. I think Once they hit 28, they ease up. Peyton likes JJ...he won't embaress him. They know they don't need to score more than 28 to win.
If this is your logic, they might as well just stop at 10....

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I am saying this in a nice way

I dont think you guys understand how much humiliation JJ and SK can take. They have both been embarrssed, humiliated and frankly the media has been very kind because at this point i would tell them its time to laugh everytime the Dallas Cowboys is mentioned followed by two words "National Embarrassment"

They can handle a lot and fool themselves into thinking their Kingdom will never come down.

Dre11

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the last time the Saints were in Dallas, the Saints opened up a huge lead and didn't throw the ball the entire 4th quarter.

Great times.

the last time we played it was tied late in the 4th. It actually was a lost in overtime. That game was in NO.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'll be rooting for Dez and the saints now. Not buying jerseys and changing my allegiance, but rooting for the saints the same way I rooted for Emmitt on the cardinals, and D Ware on the broncos.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Or the COWBOYS throws a turd in you'll punch and beat the Saints on national tv.:lmao:

We going to beat the Saints with a QB that stares down receivers for 10 seconds before getting stripped sacked?

HAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stop laughing....................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously cant....................HAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

remdak

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the last time the Saints were in Dallas, the Saints opened up a huge lead and didn't throw the ball the entire 4th quarter.

Great times.
I also remember when Parcells was still coaching for Dallas, Peyton calling for an onside kick when they already had a huge lead in the game.

Dre11

Reaction score
We going to beat the Saints with a QB that stares down receivers for 10 seconds before getting stripped sacked?

HAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stop laughing....................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously cant....................HAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Any team can be beat, it foolish you expect and want a loss......ridiculous

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Drew Brees at JerryWorld dropping a 50 burger on us with Dez throwing up the X all over the field and all broadcast on national TV!!!

Will the humiliation factor finally be too much for Jerry and his idiot boy to stomach watching from their skybox? Will Jerry finally be so publicly humiliated that he fires the Clapper?

This might be it fellas, this might be the moment we have all been waiting for....it could be EPIC:dance:

Nope. He'll focus on the ratings and call it a win for his pocket book.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Then go be the browns and saints and wear paper bags.

The Saints are wearing paper bags now?

Funny, I just watched Drew Brees open a can of whoop arse on the undefeated Rams and he was not wearing a paper bag.

I dont think Dez is going to be wearing a paper bag either when he is throwing up the X at that JerryWorld beatdown that's coming.