This Might Be The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For!

Dre11

Reaction score
The Saints are wearing paper bags now?

Funny, I just watched Drew Brees open a can of whoop arse on the undefeated Rams and he was not wearing a paper bag.

I dont think Dez is going to be wearing a paper bag either when he is throwing up the X at that JerryWorld beatdown that's coming.

That's what they did when they weren't winning. Wake up.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Drew Brees at JerryWorld dropping a 50 burger on us with Dez throwing up the X all over the field and all broadcast on national TV!!!

Will the humiliation factor finally be too much for Jerry and his idiot boy to stomach watching from their skybox? Will Jerry finally be so publicly humiliated that he fires the Clapper?

This might be it fellas, this might be the moment we have all been waiting for....it could be EPIC:dance:

Sorry to burst your bubble but what epic change do you expect? A new coach? Jerry will just hire the next puppet. And if Jerry steps down his son will take over who is pretty much the same clown only without the whiskey.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but what epic change do you expect? A new coach? Jerry will just hire the next puppet. And if Jerry steps down his son will take over who is pretty much the same clown only without the whiskey.

I will take my chances.............maybe the next head coach will suck just as much as this current one, but there is a chance he doesn't.

Even if its just a 1% chance, its better than the current situation where I know for a 100% fact our head coach is a loser.

Dont you agree?

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I will take my chances.............maybe the next head coach will suck just as much as this current one, but there is a chance he doesn't.

Even if its just a 1% chance, its better than the current situation where I know for a 100% fact our head coach is a loser.

Dont you agree?

Oh I agree. But Jerry already talking about giving Dak an extension and Jerrys history picking puppets as head coaches made me numb about the future of the Dallas Cowboys.

Pants

Reaction score
their offense could score 28 by half time....the real question is whether their defense gets the other 22

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Oh I agree. But Jerry already talking about giving Dak an extension and Jerrys history picking puppets as head coaches made me numb about the future of the Dallas Cowboys.

He can give Dak an extension, just do it under another coaching staff.

Do like the Rams did, fire a mediocre coach in Fisher and hired an innovative offensive coordinator.

Lets try that...............this dino offense from the 90s being paired with Dak is not working. So either change QB or change coaches.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Three games that made Jerry Jones cry, (1994 NFC Championship game, 2002 against the expansion Texans, and 2007 playoff loss to the Giants). This game can possibly reach that magnitude because Jerry considers N.O. baby Houston. If they get blown out, I think that Linehan will be fired and Jason forced to take over duties until the end of the year.

Big_D

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a monumental shift in the space time continuum. The teams flux capacitor hasn't been working.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Jerry might actually clap for Dez and then the post game by Garrett, "I think we did some things right and we'll strive to get better for next week. Thanks guy!"...

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry might actually clap for Dez and then the post game by Garrett, "I think we did some things right and we'll strive to get better for next week. Thanks guy!"...

It's groundhog day. I'm waiting for Bill Murray to walk up to Garrett and punch him the face. lol
tenor.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait just a minute here, aren't y'all getting carried away and forgetting something very important? The Moral Victory!

The Cowboys will have played 3 games in 14 days, just showing up is tantamount to victory. (The fact the Saints will have done the same will not matter, neither will being on the road)

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't know, Man. PHI, ATL, WAS...if they lose these three in whatever fashion it may not take NO stomping them out. But, hey vs NO could be the final straw.

DAL new HC, beating the old HC with exiled star WR...hmm. Plenty storylines already.

Damn shame, we looking to drama rather than winning games, and did y'all know DAL traded away a Top 10 pick while knowing they were turrible, beforehand?

Darkhound

Reaction score
Drew Brees at JerryWorld dropping a 50 burger on us with Dez throwing up the X all over the field and all broadcast on national TV!!!

Will the humiliation factor finally be too much for Jerry and his idiot boy to stomach watching from their skybox? Will Jerry finally be so publicly humiliated that he fires the Clapper?

This might be it fellas, this might be the moment we have all been waiting for....it could be EPIC:dance:

Adding to how beautiful this sounds... imagine if the clappers does his clapping after a Dez td.!!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score
I think it will happen so quickly and so easily, Payton and Co will be up by 35 points before they even realize it. And then they'll add three more touchdowns playing their backups after halftime.

The Saints usually let up when they're beating us badly. Remember back to games in '06 and '13 I believe. Dallas scored 17 and the Saints put up 42 and 49. In both games the Saints could have put up 70+. We weren't even close to stopping them.