CFZ This one is primarily on Jerry

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Jerry is not coaching the team. You guys are too funny.
You are right...he is not coaching the team....but he is coaching the coaches.....OFTEN. Through the press. Through his radio show. Through his attendance in coaches meetings. And those are just the forums we are aware of.

I will never forget we were on a 5 game winning streak. We were playing the Commanders in primetime (Sun or Mon night) who were starting Colt McCoy. Romo got hurt during the game. Jerry races into the lockeroom during the game to check on Romo. We insert I believe Brandon Weeden and were doing just fine. Jerry races out of the lockeroom onto the sidelines to let Jason Garret know Romo would be retruning to the game. Romo returns to the game...plays terrible (like he was injured)...and the Cowboys lose to Colt McCoy

So you can bury your head in the sand if you want to...but I have way to much evidence to change my stance.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McClay is allowed to have some stinkers in my book because he's otherwise successful.

Don't understand why Ridgeway and Suh couldn't have been on this squad.
Half the guys he draft are gone.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You are right...he is not coaching the team....but he is coaching the coaches.....OFTEN. Through the press. Through his radio show. Through his attendance in coaches meetings. And those are just the forums we are aware of.

I will never forget we were on a 5 game winning streak. We were playing the Commanders in primetime (Sun or Mon night) who were starting Colt McCoy. Romo got hurt during the game. Jerry races into the lockeroom during the game to check on Romo. We insert I believe Brandon Weeden and were doing just fine. Jerry races out of the lockeroom onto the sidelines to let Jason Garret know Romo would be retruning to the game. Romo returns to the game...plays terrible (like he was injured)...and the Cowboys lose to Colt McCoy

So you can bury your head in the sand if you want to...but I have way to much evidence to change my stance.
He is not coaching the coaches, damn this is just stupid. Yes he attends the meeting he is not telling them how to run the team. So now Jerry should be making the determination of who plays and who doesn't? lol Fact is it does not matter what jerry does or does not do, you will blame him regardless. lol

morat1959

Reaction score
They played a 3rd stringer because the OUTCOME was not important to them....same with the Giants, they played a 3rd stringer because the outcome was not important to them. Which is why I said the Giants had no interest in winning that game. So knowing that, there was no upside in playing our starters 4 quarters in a meaningless game. Cooper Rush has shown he can win games in this league....we would have played a much more competitve game if Cooper Rush had played yesterday.

And NO...Cooper Rush is NOT better than Dak, Dak is our best chance at QB to make a run in the playoffs...and he (along with others) should not have been put at risk yesterday.

Dak or Rush is not making a run at a SB. It doesn’t matter which one is better.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I wonder how much other teams talk about their GMs and Owners as we do... that init self is one of the main problems
How many teams have to endure the overbearing, over stepping GM/Owner like we do? One where the GM and the Owner are the SAME person!!!!!!!!!!! How many teams have had the same GM for almost 30 years? There is a REASON why our GM and Owner generate this much chatter. No GM...in the history of ANY sport...would get almost 30 years to win the title.

And I could understand if our current GM was the architect of a championship at some point. But Jerry was not the architect of those 90s Super Bowl teams. So the truth is....Jerry...the GM....has only won 3 playoff game in his 30+ years as the GM. That is LESS than 1 playoff win every 10 years. And you ask WHY he generates this much discussion?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coaching (with Quinn being the least to blame), offense and special teams performed like <expletive> yesterday. The defense could have played better but I do not fault them for the loss.

Jerry Jones is an integral component of team culture. Always has been. Always will be. The culture's worst reflection was on display for four quarters. That being said, everyone on the field and standing on the sidelines except the defense shoved huge piles of manure on FedEx Field in my opinion. Jones' contribution amounted to a small cow patty at best.

Just an all-around crapola-fest. Embarrassing. And against Washington out of 31 teams. Had to play that pathetic against them of all teams. Still pissed off.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I feel like Jerry will be pushing daisies in 2 years or so and we will still be having these same discussions. Better we wake ^ NOW rather than later guys.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How many teams have to endure the overbearing, over stepping GM/Owner like we do? One where the GM and the Owner are the SAME person!!!!!!!!!!! How many teams have had the same GM for almost 30 years? There is a REASON why our GM and Owner generate this much chatter. No GM...in the history of ANY sport...would get almost 30 years to win the title.

And I could understand if our current GM was the architect of a championship at some point. But Jerry was not the architect of those 90s Super Bowl teams. So the truth is....Jerry...the GM....has only won 3 playoff game in his 30+ years as the GM. That is LESS than 1 playoff win every 10 years. And you ask WHY he generates this much discussion?
Cincy. Its identical to Dallas. All they been doing is winning last 2 years.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He is not coaching the coaches, damn this is just stupid. Yes he attends the meeting he is not telling them how to run the team. So now Jerry should be making the determination of who plays and who doesn't? lol Fact is it does not matter what jerry does or does not do, you will blame him regardless. lol
If you do not think Jerry told Garrett that Romo was going back in that game....you don't know what you are watching. If you don't think Jerry was a big reason why Zeke was hobbling around on one leg last year...when a very capable Pollard was healthy and ready to play...you don't know what you are watching. But the truth is...MANY don't know what they are watching....which is WHY Jerry has the highest valued sports franchise in the history of sports!!!!!!! He has not won ANYTHING. ANYTHING....and the value of his franchise goes up every year. Heck...he is so mad that Jimmy gets most of the credit (and rightfully so) as the brains behind those 90s trophies...that he refuse to acknowledge it by keeping him out of the Ring of Honor. Jerry's sickness is incomprehensible on many levels!!!!!!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score

we can win despite Jerry if we had a guy like Burrow here.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I feel like Jerry will be pushing daisies in 2 years or so and we will still be having these same discussions. Better we wake ^ NOW rather than later guys.
That is because his son has shown he will be worse than his father. At least his father had sense enough to hire Jimmy and make a splash with Deion. The son has shown he will do NEITHER!!!!!!!!! Strap in folks...we are in for a ride

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you do not think Jerry told Garrett that Romo was going back in that game....you don't know what you are watching. If you don't think Jerry was a big reason why Zeke was hobbling around on one leg last year...when a very capable Pollard was healthy and ready to play...you don't know what you are watching. But the truth is...MANY don't know what they are watching....which is WHY Jerry has the highest valued sports franchise in the history of sports!!!!!!! He has not won ANYTHING. ANYTHING....and the value of his franchise goes up every year. Heck...he is so mad that Jimmy gets most of the credit (and rightfully so) as the brains behind those 90s trophies...that he refuse to acknowledge it by keeping him out of the Ring of Honor. Jerry's sickness is incomprehensible on many levels!!!!!!!!!
No I think jerry went to see how Romo was doing, You making crap up is not factual, to pretend you know jerry forced Romo to play and Garrett to put him in? lol Dude get a clue, you can pass this crap off on some but not me. The truth is? lol you don't know what you are talking about, let alone the truth.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we know things are terrible in Dallas when Cincinatti is winning and making SB runs while we flounder.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We can beat anybody, heck we beat Cincy. But will we when it really matters?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Cincy. Its identical to Dallas. All they been doing is winning last 2 years.
I guess I missed it. Did not know the Cincy owner used to appear on the sidelines weekly....to look into the players eyes so he could determine who really wants it. Did not know the Cincy owner had his own radio show. Did not know the son of the Cincy owner has his own radio show. Did not know the Cincy owner confronted injured players before the game to make an assessment if they were healthy enough to play. If that is the case, I stand corrected.