CFZ This one is primarily on Jerry

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
we can win despite Jerry if we had a guy like Burrow here.
I LOVE Burrow. He was my FF QB. Won me $600 this year. But Jerry would NEVER be on board to do what it takes to qualify for the #1 overall selection. In fact, we have not spent a 1st round pick on a QB since 1989!!!!!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
No I think jerry went to see how Romo was doing, You making crap up is not factual, to pretend you know jerry forced Romo to play and Garrett to put him in? lol Dude get a clue, you can pass this crap off on some but not me. The truth is? lol you don't know what you are talking about, let alone the truth.
And you are naïve...very naïve. But hey....Jerry says thanks for your support!!!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I guess I missed it. Did not know the Cincy owner used to appear on the sidelines weekly....to look into the players eyes so he could determine who really wants it. Did not know the Cincy owner had his own radio show. Did not know the son of the Cincy owner has his own radio show. Did not know the Cincy owner confronted injured players before the game to make an assessment if they were healthy enough to play. If that is the case, I stand corrected.
actually the owner there is HEAVILY involved and the closest thing to Jerry their is. Mike Brown. His father was Paul Brown I think. BOTH heavily involved with each player on the field and off. Reason we never hear much is Dallas is a HUGE market and Cincy isn't.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And you are naïve...very naïve. But hey....Jerry says thanks for your support!!!!!!
and you make up crap and try to sell it as fact. Pathetic. You tell the story to fit your agenda nothing more. Really

There are many things I disagree with Jerry this is far from one of the. Jerry is not dictating who plays or not, he is not calling the plays

Rayman70

Reaction score
I LOVE Burrow. He was my FF QB. Won me $600 this year. But Jerry would NEVER be on board to do what it takes to qualify for the #1 overall selection. In fact, we have not spent a 1st round pick on a QB since 1989!!!!!
exactly. Jerry 2 busy trying to reinvent the game. It has hurt the game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I actually won 2 Fantasy FB leagues this year. Just free leagues.

Toro9

Reaction score
I wonder how much other teams talk about their GMs and Owners as we do... that init self is one of the main problems
How many teams have their owner playing GM? Honest question. Jerry's ego is what's holding this team back imo. He wants to be right, needs to be right. But he's not a proper GM. This sentiment has been acknowledged and echoed for a long time.

After Parcells' "failed" stint, although it was really Romo's mishap, specifically the botched snap, I think Jerry, through delusion, decided he was better than anyone else.

Since then, all we've been is a "winning" team. Just good enough to have a winning record but not put together well enough to make a deep run.

This will continue until we employ a suitable GM. I have a lot of respect for Will McClay as far as player acquisition goes but he can only do so much within his job title.

We need a real GM in addition to coaching staff and FO.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
and you make up crap and try to sell it as fact. Pathetic. You tell the story to fit your agenda nothing more. Really

There are many things I disagree with Jerry this is far from one of the. Jerry is not dictating who plays or not, he is not calling the plays
I NEVER said he is calling plays...but I absolutely believe he is heavily involved with who plays doesn't play.

See you are looking at it through the lens of Jerry the owner....you are forgetting....he is ALSO the GM. Maybe that slips your mind at times because he is not QUALIFIED to be a GM. But MANY GMs are heavily involved in dictating who plays/does not play...the difference? They are qualified to weigh in on those matters!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Yep, I get it everyone is down on the Cowboys, I will stick with them and believe they can win this game.
I am not down on the Cowboys...just down on how this game was approached. Win this Monday(and I believe they will)....and all is forgotten. Lose, and heads will roll. As they should!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I NEVER said he is calling plays...but I absolutely believe he is heavily involved with who plays doesn't play.

See you are looking at it through the lens of Jerry the owner....you are forgetting....he is ALSO the GM. Maybe that slips your mind at times because he is not QUALIFIED to be a GM. But MANY GMs are heavily involved in dictating who plays/does not play...the difference? They are qualified to weigh in on those matters!
Then you believe that, does not make it fact. I'm not forgetting anything I know he is owner and GM I know McCarthy his HC. As for him being qualified? never said he was but that is not the argument you are making you claim it is his fault the players played in the game and were not pulled. And lastly not GM are not forcing coaches to play guys, GM often listen to what they are being told by coaches and trainers. Right now you want to throw your hissy fit, find, it is Knee jerk after a loss. So I take it should this team win and get to the SB you will credit Jerry for it? lol highly doubt it.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The decision was bad...but the play and coaching was awful. So blame goes from the top to the bottom.

I would have not played my starters and I would have told my backups you better not lose to the Deadksins with a 3rd string back up QB. Every game is an NFL audition and your audition needs to be great.

But that was not done and you saw a ill prepared, uninspired performance by a team that look like they did not want to play and had nothing to play for a win.
This x 1000!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I am not down on the Cowboys...just down on how this game was approached. Win this Monday(and I believe they will)....and all is forgotten. Lose, and heads will roll. As they should!

Fine but blaming Jerry? I'm not a knee jerk fan I do not lose it after a loss and want everyone fired or cut. Hell after any loss if fans had their way there would not be much left of the team. Guy makes a mistake oh he need to be cut it has gotten to the point of stupid

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Then you believe that, does not make it fact. I'm not forgetting anything I know he is owner and GM I know McCarthy his HC. As for him being qualified? never said he was but that is not the argument you are making you claim it is his fault the players played in the game and were not pulled. And lastly not GM are not forcing coaches to play guys, GM often listen to what they are being told by coaches and trainers. Right now you want to throw your hissy fit, find, it is Knee jerk after a loss. So I take it should this team win and get to the SB you will credit Jerry for it? lol highly doubt it.
I will give Jerry credit as the OWNER. Only being seen as a guy that signs the checks is not good enough for him. That is why he is lucky to have someone like Will McClay that has no issue with doing the leg work of a GM....but not wanting the title. Actually, as fans, we are lucky to have someone with the talent of Will McClay, that does not prioritize having the title he deserves. If not, there is a good chance we return to the days of the Larry Lacewell, Barry Switzer brain trust!

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't know Jerry could play QB. But for real it is his fault for putting Dak in the position and giving him elite QB money.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I will give Jerry credit as the OWNER. Only being seen as a guy that signs the checks is not good enough for him. That is why he is lucky to have someone like Will McClay that has no issue with doing the leg work of a GM....but not wanting the title. Actually, as fans, we are lucky to have someone with the talent of Will McClay, that does not prioritize having the title he deserves. If not, there is a good chance we return to the days of the Larry Lacewell, Barry Switzer brain trust!
Lucky? he hired McClay, Will did not hire himself. Jerry thought so highly of McClay he is paid like a GM which is why he is still in Dallas. As for Lacewell you do know it was Jimmy Johnson brought Lacewell in?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
It’s Jerry’s fault we’re scrambling to sign CBs and WRs late in the season bc he didn’t address the situation during summer.