This one's on Dak

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
even the defense couldn't stomach how bad dak played and how scared he was. only one guy on defense tried to play because of dak's scared play.

The fantasies continue unabated. I don't expect you to change. Keep believing what suits you if it somehow gives you solace.
I like Dak, you don't. I can live with it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how mistaken it might happen to be. o_O

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
why didn't super stats go around bumping guys' fists to get them fired up while he sucked? yep, team leader, all he did was set on the bench crying about being scared.

Dude its over...time to move on to the Falcons...the 24hr whine rule is up

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
even the defense couldn't stomach how bad dak played and how scared he was. only one guy on defense tried to play because of dak's scared play.

LOL -- that's a good one. Your imagination just keeps getting better and better. You should write a book about your fantasies concerning Dak.

Ren

Reaction score
Dak was just as awful as everyone else, it’s not like the team played their butts off and Dak’s poor play cost them, they all played like crap

shabazz

Reaction score
he had flashbacks of the Atlanta game where he was running into his own linemen because he was so scared. didn't you see his eyes while he was on the bench? looked like he saw Oprah naked. scared as crap

Oprah naked?..........damn, you made me get that visual , but I added Rosie O’Donnell on her back and they are chicken fighting against Chaz Bono with Hillary on her back

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
No matter the arguments, 0 pts thru 3 quarters. Dak, if you want 40 million/year, then that is absolutely not acceptable. Stop w/ the excuses.
Yeah Dak missed a lot of tackles yesterday. Dak's blocked punt snafu cost the team too. Dak also dropped a lot of passes that hit him right in the hands......

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Me ranking our problems today.

1. McCarthy crushed us with decisions early.

2. Dak not be accurate at all with the football.

3. Putting Steele at Left Tackle turned out awful. That should’ve been La’el.

4. Drops.

5. Diggs awful in coverage. (Is he healthy?)
There are other points but I'm not going to add anything....just dissapointment. We are not even at the halfway point and we have only lost 2 games. Heck, the Bills got beat by the Jags. This is the NFL. Sometimes there are just bad games. Denver came out ready to play and we did not. Can you say "Wake up call". Now let's get back to the drawing board, put it behind us and kick the crap out of Atlanta.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There are other points but I'm not going to add anything....just dissapointment. We are not even at the halfway point and we have only lost 2 games. Heck, the Bills got beat by the Jags. This is the NFL. Sometimes there are just bad games. Denver came out ready to play and we did not. Can you say "Wake up call". Now let's get back to the drawing board, put it behind us and kick the crap out of Atlanta.

Yeah I’m not wasting my energy on being upset after this loss.

The team didn’t put energy into the game so I’m not going to act like I watched the same team that I’ve watched for 2 months.

If they come out next week and it looks the same then it will be time to get upset but after the Denver game? Put me in the Who cares category. It’s football. It happens. Long season.

My only complaint about it all is we probably have little chance at the 1 seed now and it’s going to Tampa.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
why didn't super stats go around bumping guys' fists to get them fired up while he sucked? yep, team leader, all he did was set on the bench crying about being scared.
You mean this sulker? The Choker, whiny crybaby who whined to the media when he was told by Garrett to shut up and sit down on the bench after he requested a QB challenge for the starting role in November of 2016 after he recovered from his broken vertebrae?

:lmao:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I have said the team did as well. We seem to both agree on both fronts.
The problem is you didn't first talk about how great Dak is and how he's an MVP and CBPOY candidate and say that this is just a hiccup and he'll be back to playing at an elite level next week. Then you have to talk about how bad the rest of the team was too, that way you don't hurt anyone's feelings, and so they'll know that you know it is indeed a team sport. Then and only then, can you talk about the fact that Dak, in a vacuum, sucked in that game.

Oh, you know what, I did all that and still had a screeching harpy all over me because I said Dak played like garbage.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You mean this sulker? The Choker, whiny crybaby who whined to the media when he was told by Garrett to shut up and sit down on the bench after he requested a QB challenge for the starting role in November of 2016 after he recovered from his broken vertebrae?

:lmao:

And this is why some Dak critics will always hate Dak, in their belief that Romo deserved or was entitled to coming in and finishing off the 2016 season, after Dak got the team off to a hot start.

Flamma

Reaction score
No matter the arguments, 0 pts thru 3 quarters. Dak, if you want 40 million/year, then that is absolutely not acceptable. Stop w/ the excuses.

Hogwash. As you already know I am not a big Dak fan. And people calling him elite need to just stop. He's a good QB, but stop with the jock sniffing. Dak screwed up plenty in this game. But he doesn't play defense, can't catch the ball for the WRs, and could barely get back on the field. A lot of that game was out of his control.

I'm not worried. Stuff like this happens to every QB. A lot of stuff went wrong in that game but I refuse to pin it primarily on one player. Dak missed and whiffed. But so did other players. I'll be honest, I'm not that concerned. The only thing I'm worried about is our lack of results from first half yards. It's a pattern.

I was ok with going for it on 4th and 1. But when it was 4th and 2 within FG range, I hated it. At 0-0 put some points up. By not converting there they gave Denver hope. Gave Denver momentum.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Oprah naked?..........damn, you made me get that visual , but I added Rosie O’Donnell on her back and they are chicken fighting against Chaz Bono with Hillary on her back

Visualize with her bank account on the floor. Will help.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hogwash. As you already know I am not a big Dak fan. And people calling him elite need to just stop. He's a good QB, but stop with the jock sniffing. Dak screwed up plenty in this game. But he doesn't play defense, can't catch the ball for the WRs, and could barely get back on the field. A lot of that game was out of his control.

I'm not worried. Stuff like this happens to every QB. A lot of stuff went wrong in that game but I refuse to pin it primarily on one player. Dak missed and whiffed. But so did other players. I'll be honest, I'm not that concerned. The only thing I'm worried about is our lack of results from first half yards. It's a pattern.

I was ok with going for it on 4th and 1. But when it was 4th and 2 within FG range, I hated it. At 0-0 put some points up. By not converting there they gave Denver hope. Gave Denver momentum.

I think more significant than this loss.....is how we respond against the Falcons.