This one's on Dak

kskboys

Reaction score
28 pages and going. Has the potential as the next “ Bacon Thread”

I must have missed the explanation but why is their no “Rayne Dakota Prescott “ sub forum?

It solved a lot of issues In the other Site
We've asked.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I handle the truth just fine. You just have at best a tenuous grasp on the truth and history and frequently remember things wrong. Be that as it may, enjoy your trolling. It must suck to have a life so pathetic that your only enjoyment is trolling and lying.
We both know the truth. You've always been one of Romo's biggest crybabies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think this loss is on the entire team as a whole and the poor coaching decisions that were made with regards to the OL's performance. I'm unsure Dak was ready to present the best version of himself, judging by his performance. Hopefully, his lack of readiness and the rust that was evident will be relegated to the past. I hope MM changes his mind about putting Steele back at LT and uses someone prepared to play better there.

The entire team must be prepared to put forth the best version of themselves, instead of waiting for someone else to save the day for them. MM should be prepared to make in-game adjustments, rather than standing by and allowing poor play to persist. Truly good teams never allow themselves to accept losing so easily, judging by such a hapless performance. Examining collective and personal mindsets appear to be in order.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think this loss is on the entire team as a whole and the poor coaching decisions that were made with regards to the OL's performance. I'm unsure Dak was ready to present the best version of himself, judging by his performance. Hopefully, his lack of readiness and the rust that was evident will be relegated to the past. I hope MM changes his mind about putting Steele back at LT and uses someone prepared to play better there.

The entire team must be prepared to put forth the best version of themselves, instead of waiting for someone else to save the day for them on both sides of the ball. MM should be prepared to make in-game adjustments, rather than standing by and allowing poor play to persist. Truly good teams never allow themselves to accept losing so easily, judging by such a hapless performance.
:hammer::hammer: