This one's on Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's the second time you have posted this...so pitiful that that is all you have. I think you are losing it, or getting jealous because Romo would blow the socks off Dak if they were in the same era...but keep it up.

Hey, did you want to meet up and fight me? I went to Army Ranger school, not that I'm a bad azz or anything. lmao
Army Ranger school? You're an embarrassment.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Here is that bugged-out eyed, pouting and scared Choker.

Look at him. He wanted to cry. :muttley:

I'm sure we could go back and see many times where Romo was "pouting" in disappointment during a bad game or after a Cowboys loss, in which he made a bad decision or costly mistake in. But, of course the Dak haters will act like Dak is the only QB who shows emotions of disappointment or frustrations during losses. Even Brady with all of the Super Bowls he won, still had a look of disappointment, while sitting on the bench, during games where Tampa lost this season.

It still goes back to some believing that Romo was entitled to taking over the spot from Dak in 2016. There's no guarantee that the team would have gotten to the Super Bowl with Romo, because even as a vet, Romo still showed that he was sometimes capable of making bad decisions or costly mistakes in big spots or in big important games. (There was a comment which stated how Romo would be in a better position to take the team to the SB, over a rookie QB, because Vets are less likely to make a mistake. So the assumption is that Romo would have came up in big moments, during the 2016 playoffs. And given the team a better chance over Dak)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Romo was a choke artist that’s the difference. Prescott doesn’t choke

Romo got labelled as a "choker", sometimes maybe unfairly and sometimes he got too much blame. But, still his reputation was that of a "choker", but some still assume that the Cowboys were guaranteed a Super Bowl in Romo took over. Also I wonder how many mores chances would they have given Romo to win a SB, compared to how many they were willing to give Dak.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Something seriously wrong with you. Der dee der...

lol...thanks. Hey, I'll let you have the last word because anyone that gets so triggered when anyone dares say anything about your little fantasy deserves it. Hey, put some them there chocolate thingys in the cookies you make for, uh, Mr. Dak, OK?

shabazz

Reaction score
28 pages and going. Has the potential as the next “ Bacon Thread”

I must have missed the explanation but why is their no “Rayne Dakota Prescott “ sub forum?

It solved a lot of issues In the other Site

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m just amazed. I haven’t seen captain whatever in 8 weeks. Lol. All of a sudden here we are

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo got labelled as a "choker", sometimes maybe unfairly and sometimes he got too much blame. But, still his reputation was that of a "choker", but some still assume that the Cowboys were guaranteed a Super Bowl in Romo took over. Also I wonder how many mores chances would they have given Romo to win a SB, compared to how many they were willing to give Dak.
I watched every single game he ever played. He played so much better after he got married. Before that he definitely would choke. It started with holding the ball for the field goal. He just was not cool under pressure. Sure during the season he was great. When the game mattered most he just didn’t come through

nobody

Reaction score
I don't lie. Never. You just can't handle the truth. Never have.

I handle the truth just fine. You just have at best a tenuous grasp on the truth and history and frequently remember things wrong. Be that as it may, enjoy your trolling. It must suck to have a life so pathetic that your only enjoyment is trolling and lying.