This one's on Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Poor baby. I know your problem now -- you just need attention! Dak will be back and improving, much to your chagrin. I'm done with you, Your boring me.
back for more, come get bored more. smh. the only way he comes back is by playing bad defensive teams that don't pressure him. pressure is his weakness.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Stop it lol I don’t care about statistics I’m not that type of guy. But if I was, he’s tearing the Cowboys record book apart. I can’t stand this coaching head coach

Well, that is just an excuse for Dak, and Coach Lombardi is not alive to save Dak.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Who accused you, I don’t accuse anybody Period of anything. I don’t do that

Lol...you have read posts from his loving fans accuse anyone that says something about his "greatness" as being trolls, burner accounts, eagle fans and all sorts of stupid stuff, but I do agree, it's mostly the girls on this forum that do that...they are so transparent you can see right through them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lol...you have read posts from his loving fans accuse anyone that says something about his "greatness" as being trolls, burner accounts, eagle fans and all sorts of stupid stuff, but I do agree, it's mostly the girls on this forum that do that...they are so transparent you can see right through them.
give them a break, they are in love with him like zeke. even zeke couldn't carry his bf because of his fear.

wait until next week when we beat a weak defensive team, that will show you. you hater, agenda guy. lmao,

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
give them a break, they are in love with him like zeke. even zeke couldn't carry his bf because of his fear.

wait until next week when we beat a weak defensive team, that will show you. you hater, agenda guy. lmao,

Uh, is Dak going to play next week? If so, another loss in the column if Tyron is not there for him to hide behind while he stares down Lamb or Cooper for 4 seconds.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's a first for us "girls" hearing this. Please elaborate on the "transparent" part. We're anxious to know.:p

@GrammaJan @Xelda @kristie @maryquality @WoodysGirl

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You taught him well.

BAM! Just like shooting fish in a barrel...I knew you just had to show up to protect something you can't have. Dak's already taken, honey bunch, he does not need you to stick up for him. lmao!

Besides, I could not teach Dak anything, he does not posses the brain power to learn what I could teach him.

nobody

Reaction score
Not lying. You just can't handle the truth or criticism. That's truth.

ANYONE who was on the official forums before they closed can back up what I'm saying. NONE can back up what you're saying because you're not telling the truth. I criticized Romo when he played bad. Actually, I criticize Dak less than I did Romo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
BAM! Just like shooting fish in a barrel...I knew you just had to show up to protect something you can't have. Dak's already taken, honey bunch, he does not need you to stick up for him. lmao!

Besides, I could not teach Dak anything, he does not posses the brain power to learn what I could teach him.
You wish you had Dak's brain power.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here is that bugged-out eyed, pouting and scared Choker.

Look at him. He wanted to cry. :muttley:

That's the second time you have posted this...so pitiful that that is all you have. I think you are losing it, or getting jealous because Romo would blow the socks off Dak if they were in the same era...but keep it up.

Hey, did you want to meet up and fight me? I went to Army Ranger school, not that I'm a bad azz or anything. lmao

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ANYONE who was on the official forums before they closed can back up what I'm saying. NONE can back up what you're saying because you're not telling the truth. I criticized Romo when he played bad. Actually, I criticize Dak less than I did Romo.
Lol. Yeah, riiiight.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's the second time you have posted this...so pitiful that that is all you have. I think you are losing it, or getting jealous because Romo would blow the socks off Dak if they were in the same era...but keep it up. Hey, did you want to meet up and fight me? I went to Arm Ranger school, not that I'm a bad azz or anything. lmao
Awww, are you gonna cry? Sounds like it. lol