This place is the busiest ive seen it

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
I think the fans in general are at a tipping point.
I have been a fan since 1975 and if Jerry does not make meaningful changes, I will definitely have less interest.
This forum gives many fans a place to vent their frustrations

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It’s always like this after a loss. The haters come out and pound their little chests.
So what in the world have the three of you left to make yourself believe that this is a good team and Dak can do it? If three failed post seasons in a row don't convince you otherwise, nothing will. Therefore you aren't even homers anymore but absolutely blind (as a bat) lemmings who can't see an inch left or right of your chosen path to Dak-dom.

Just sad. But hey, each to his own. I guess we need you to even have someone to fight with. Image the rest of us all getting along fine and just wanting change. How boring would that be?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
Unfortunately, as I enjoy my time here look for a downturn here and anything else Cowboy-related if major changes aren't made by Uncle Jerry.
The fan base's patience after the GB loss has had enough.
30 years is well 30 years.................

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s the busiest after losses. The trolls show up. Now someone go get the data after Philly lost and I bet it was down from Sunday lol.

Kwyn

Reaction score
WE’RE FREAKING OUT !!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So what in the world have the three of you left to make yourself believe that this is a good team and Dak can do it? If three failed post seasons in a row don't convince you otherwise, nothing will. Therefore you aren't even homers anymore but absolutely blind (as a bat) lemmings who can't see an inch left or right of your chosen path to Dak-dom.

Just sad. But hey, each to his own. I guess we need you to even have someone to fight with. Image the rest of us all getting along fine and just wanting change. How boring would that be?
Losers root for losers. That's what they do because that is who they are. Birds of a feather flock together.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s always like this after a loss. The haters come out and pound their little chests.
The house is on fire and you're concerning yourself with the flowers planted in the garden.
Have no fear this place will be all yours shortly.
Didn't you see the sign states it clearly...............Only Jerry Kool-Aid drinkers need to post.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because half this board would rather the Cowboys lose, so they love chiming in when things go poorly.

It's not a Cowboys site as much as it is a "haha I told you so" site nowadays.
Oh, is that right? You know how people think now, huh? You think I liked the team losing again, huh? For your information, the whole freaking board knows the Cowboys lost. Take your broad paint brush and flush it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The house is on fire and you're concerning yourself with the flowers planted in the garden.
Have no fear this place will be all yours shortly.
Didn't you see the sign states it clearly...............Only Jerry Kool-Aid drinkers need to post.
just because he quit last year and said he was through after dak got hurt doesn't mean he's a bad fan. :muttley:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Oh, is that right? You know how people think now, huh? You think I liked the team losing again, huh? For your information, the whole freaking board knows the Cowboys lost. Take your broad paint brush and flush it.
or at the least paint a little happy tree right over here that covers the whole board. :D