This place is the busiest ive seen it

zeke21

Reaction score
I can honestly say in real life I have met very few Cowboys fans who are sold on Prescott.
Humbly disagree. I'd say it is about a 50/50 split within my friends/family. Probably a few less Dak fans as the years have rolled on but I'd say he still has a fair amount of support.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Humbly disagree. I'd say it is about a 50/50 split within my friends/family. Probably a few less Dak fans as the years have rolled on but I'd say he still has a fair amount of support.
Yeah it’s like this with everyone. Romo too. Most people I knew thought he was garbage but realistically it was a 50/50 split. A lot of dumb fans in our fanbase.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
The house is on fire and you're concerning yourself with the flowers planted in the garden.
Have no fear this place will be all yours shortly.
Didn't you see the sign states it clearly...............Only Jerry Kool-Aid drinkers need to post.

LOL, Ric you on fire.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
It’s called desperation. This team’s fanbase is at the crossroads.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah it’s like this with everyone. Romo too. Most people I knew thought he was garbage but realistically it was a 50/50 split. A lot of dumb fans in our fanbase.
well because they place more relevance on the QB position than they should. and they get caught up in the money part of it. No position in sports is more reliant on team than the QB of a nfl football team. I get it though I used to bash romo incestently as he used to drive me nuts till i just quit placing high expectations on the team and enjoyed the ride. Much more enjoyable

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And yet, here you are posting on a Cowboys forum. So, tell us, who do you root for? :huh:
Those posts never make sense to me. They sit on their mountain and call the rest of us losers but they sit here and invest their time in the same team we do lol. Indirectly calling themselves a loser lol.

starfan1

Reaction score
It’s called desperation. This team’s fanbase is at the crossroads.
weve been at a crossroads for awhile now. nothing will change and well be right back in the grooves come september

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
well because they place more relevance on the QB position than they should. and they get caught up in the money part of it. No position in sports is more reliant on team than the QB of a nfl football team. I get it though I used to bash romo incestently as he used to srive me nuts till i just quit placing high expectations on the team and enjoyed the ride. Much more enjoyable
I mean nothing wrong with bashing the qb when they play bad. But this place? They will bash him even when he plays well. When you sink your teeth into so much negativty you can't back out. A lot of posters are that way on this site. Never waiver. Never change opinion. Nope. They have to be proven right for their ego. Because they know more than anyone else. They are very fortunate we can't bring posts back up because the Carson Wentz thread is a hilarious one. Or the Micah Parsons one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Must be a lot of haters.
Honestly? I think you have a large part of this fanbase who probably doesn't even care to post. They are so over it. So it takes a real hater to spend most of his day just HATING lol. Dedication. Top flight hater of the world.

zeke21

Reaction score
Yes, Romo never got his due from some fans. I think he was an easy target at times and he contributed to that with some awful fails at bad times. Would agree that some of the fanbase has no idea how to evaluate QB play.. good or bad.

I do think the fact that Dak stole Romo's team.. which was also about optics, marketing and the Clapper struggling because Romo knew he was a dud.. has impacted the fan base. There are a lot of people who were disappointed Romo never got his job back and I think that lingers. Then as Dak fails time and time again.. it is easy to wonder 'what if'.

Then there are those fans that support whatever the team does with blind faith and assumes 'they know better because they are paid'.

The biggest fan test should be.. name 1 starting QB that won a superbowl in year 9 onwards that had as many doubters as Dak? There are just no examples of it happening. But Dak clearly has a rusted on fan base and unfortunately for me that seems to include the franchise owner.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what in the world have the three of you left to make yourself believe that this is a good team and Dak can do it? If three failed post seasons in a row don't convince you otherwise, nothing will. Therefore you aren't even homers anymore but absolutely blind (as a bat) lemmings who can't see an inch left or right of your chosen path to Dak-dom.

Just sad. But hey, each to his own. I guess we need you to even have someone to fight with. Image the rest of us all getting along fine and just wanting change. How boring would that be?
You hit it right. He comes here only to start fights and insult good fans....to give his life some meaning. Very odd.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly? I think you have a large part of this fanbase who probably doesn't even care to post. They are so over it. So it takes a real hater to spend most of his day just HATING lol. Dedication. Top flight hater of the world.
So being disappointed at yet another disappointi g season and wanting some kind of meaningful change.....is hating.

Only a true hater would have that kind of take.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, Romo never got his due from some fans. I think he was an easy target at times and he contributed to that with some awful fails at bad times. Would agree that some of the fanbase has no idea how to evaluate QB play.. good or bad.

I do think the fact that Dak stole Romo's team.. which was also about optics, marketing and the Clapper struggling because Romo knew he was a dud.. has impacted the fan base. There are a lot of people who were disappointed Romo never got his job back and I think that lingers. Then as Dak fails time and time again.. it is easy to wonder 'what if'.

Then there are those fans that support whatever the team does with blind faith and assumes 'they know better because they are paid'.

The biggest fan test should be.. name 1 starting QB that won a superbowl in year 9 onwards that had as many doubters as Dak? There are just no examples of it happening. But Dak clearly has a rusted on fan base and unfortunately for me that seems to include the franchise owner.
There's a part of this fanbse who come hard on Dak to give him the same "hate" that Romo got. No doubt about it. It comes with the job. Can't hate on a Super Bowl champion though. Do that and you shut everyone up.

Dak is also paying for past ghosts like Romo. He's paying the sins for the past 28 years that he wasn't here for. But once again, it comes with the job. Can't handle it go to Cleveland or Atlanta.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So being disappointed at yet another disappointi g season and wanting some kind of meaningful change.....is hating.

Only a true hater would have that kind of take.
Well i'll be honest with you. I hate this team right now. So I probably am a true hater. Can't imagine why this team would have any "true lovers" at this point. Maybe in 28 more years you guys will start the "hate" too?

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
There's a part of this fanbse who come hard on Dak to give him the same "hate" that Romo got. No doubt about it. It comes with the job. Can't hate on a Super Bowl champion though. Do that and you shut everyone up.

Dak is also paying for past ghosts like Romo. He's paying the sins for the past 28 years that he wasn't here for. But once again, it comes with the job. Can't handle it go to Cleveland or Atlanta.
He wasn't here he was on twitter bashing Romo and calling him a loser lmao, what goes around comes around.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well i'll be honest with you. I hate this team right now. So I probably am a true hater. Can't imagine why this team would have any "true lovers" at this point. Maybe in 28 more years you guys will start the "hate" too?
I dont hate it. The thing that bothers me is i feel almost nothing. Id rather have the hate....some kind of emotion.