This place is the busiest ive seen it

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
dude the page wouldnt load for me at the end of the wildcard game, thought my internet crapped the bed but just the usual traffic after the usual result

Cmac

Reaction score
All fun.......we're probably still in shock, we're definitely mad and we're just letting it all out.

Now, once we see "Breaking News from The Star", another rush on the Board will occur.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s the busiest after losses. The trolls show up. Now someone go get the data after Philly lost and I bet it was down from Sunday lol.
You are the last person here who should be talking about TROLLS!
You are the man who puts our inept QB above the team.
If that isn't a TROLL then what is?

zeke21

Reaction score
I don't think it is trolls.. and I don't think it is surprising.

A lot of fans observe the board.. waiting to see what unfolds. When we lose.. or get thumped yet again.. they find the courage to action speak up a little bit. There is also usually a bit more traffic when we have a big win too.

In this case.. I think some of the traffic is driven because we have had this split in fan base between the 'proDak' and 'nomoreDak' camps (really since he started) and so when he lays an egg.. there tends to be more debate.

I would say the same thing applies to the coaches and to the defence. So probably the three biggest areas of discussion in the fan base are all in question at the moment and that naturally generates discussion.

I agree that I would love to see more of it during the season.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I don't think it is trolls.. and I don't think it is surprising.

A lot of fans observe the board.. waiting to see what unfolds. When we lose.. or get thumped yet again.. they find the courage to action speak up a little bit. There is also usually a bit more traffic when we have a big win too.

In this case.. I think some of the traffic is driven because we have had this split in fan base between the 'proDak' and 'nomoreDak' camps (really since he started) and so when he lays an egg.. there tends to be more debate.

I would say the same thing applies to the coaches and to the defence. So probably the three biggest areas of discussion in the fan base are all in question at the moment and that naturally generates discussion.

I agree that I would love to see more of it during the season.
I can honestly say in real life I have met very few Cowboys fans who are sold on Prescott.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to go! I got nothing else!"

66UeoJ.gif

Sorry.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
It's even a bigger shame that when all the dust settles everything will remain the same. It's just like when we get hyped up for free agency or a player is cut/traded during the season that we want. We will have tons of threads about a possible new coach, QB, or whatever. However, when the dust settles Jerry will still be the owner with his sidekick Stephen at his side, McCarthy will still be the HC, and Dak will still be the QB. The only one that may be gone is Dan Quinn, if another team is stupid enough to take him off our hands and make him a HC.

starfan1

Reaction score
It's even a bigger shame that when all the dust settles everything will remain the same. It's just like when we get hyped up for free agency or a player is cut/traded during the season that we want. We will have tons of threads about a possible new coach, QB, or whatever. However, when the dust settles Jerry will still be the owner with his sidekick Stephen at his side, McCarthy will still be the HC, and Dak will still be the QB. The only one that may be gone is Dan Quinn, if another team is stupid enough to take him off our hands and make him a HC.
you may be on to something