This place is the busiest ive seen it

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Silly, we dunno have sewers in Farmers Branch! We believe in natural biodegradable effluent on our lawns, streets and alleys. Sewers are govt. intervention and we believe our sanctity comes first. Speaking of sewers, Dak played Sunday like ...effluent, to put it kindly.
Holla about Dak!:)
I agree.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You pile on people all the time who are you kidding.
Pile on? Never. I mixed it up sometimes. I can get a little nasty when people get nasty with me first. This though is different. I KNOW Cowboys fans are really down. Hence I give them the benefit of the doubt. Try to be nice. It’s the Christian thing to do.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Pile on? Never. I mixed it up sometimes. I can get a little nasty when people get nasty with me first. This though is different. I KNOW Cowboys fans are really down. Hence I give them the benefit of the doubt. Try to be nice. It’s the Christian thing to do.
Tell that to the haters.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
:hammer:

People should stop with the "You're not a fan, I am" nonsense. We're all fans here. And we all to a tee think this situation sucks.
We are fans of this team for better or worse. We differ by view points and sometimes we are in agreement. It's a sports forum. Respect is the word we should heed to for one another regardless. In my bad old drinking days I had a harder time with that sometimes myself.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
It is pretty busy here.
Message boards before smartphones and apps and such were a lot busier. People had nowhere else to go.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because half this board would rather the Cowboys lose, so they love chiming in when things go poorly.

It's not a Cowboys site as much as it is a "haha I told you so" site nowadays.
Yup
And I wish the mods would clean it up