This place is the busiest ive seen it

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. A thread, that began with an observation of increased site activity after a resounding defeat, morphed into a bash fest targeting someone who has not played in eight years.

CowboysZone :laugh:
The very same people accusing others of not being able to let him go, can not let him go.

We could do a psych study here. :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But after 28+ seasons in a row of post season irrelevance, even you can see how frustrated the fan base is, right?
Absolutely. I’m as frustrated as anyone. I’m talking the usual haters who are always spewing hate every day, every thread and every post. We all know who they are.

Hardline

Reaction score
Everyone posting their 2 cents worth and I don't care to read any of it.
In fact. I wouldn't care if my account was deleted.
I'm about done with this place.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s been declining for years creating a lot of miserable people who come here.
Yeah but you have to admit this one was different. They were so lucky to get the 2. 7.5 pt favorite at home. The Packers are not that good. To be blown out like that. Lifeless from the jump. That one was all time bad.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Everyone posting their 2 cents worth and I don't care to read any of it.
In fact. I wouldn't care if my account was deleted.
I'm about done with this place.
Come on. You are a good poster. Losing you would suck.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah but you have to admit this one was different. The were so lucky to get the 2. 7.5 pt favorite at home. The Packers are not that good. To be blown out like that. Lifeless from the jump. That one was all time bad.
It was embarrassing as hell.

GMO415

Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
When the offseason really kicks in next week, it'll be a ghost town.
b72dd05180817700dd6d7558ca653138.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have to stop. These are proud fans that have been tortured for 30 years. It sucks. Be respectful or just don’t say anything. Why dunk on people when they are really down?
He’s a long time “critic”. I have NO sympathy for any of them.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And I thought you were still down in the sewers.
Silly, we dunno have sewers in Farmers Branch! We believe in natural biodegradable effluent on our lawns, streets and alleys. Sewers are govt. intervention and we believe our sanctity comes first. Speaking of sewers, Dak played Sunday like ...effluent, to put it kindly.
Holla about Dak!:)