This place is the busiest ive seen it

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
of course it is, this place is always busier after losses, people with multiple accounts just reappear to whine and complain or to say "see see told you". I'm convinced there is a significant portion of the posters here who prefer losing so they can complain.
There’s no doubt about it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
weve been at a crossroads for awhile now. nothing will change and well be right back in the grooves come september
I agree nothing will change as long as you know who is around but this loss was the worst in my 40ish years of fandom.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here we are again. The guys that tell us every July thst it's our year come here to critique those that see a pattern in this teams culture, mgt and play.
But they're not the problem ....

starfan1

Reaction score
I agree nothing will change as long as you know who is around but this loss was the worst in my 40ish years of fandom.
Not me I’m numb to it. Jackie Smith drop was much more brutal or the catch I knew we weren’t going to win the SB . I didn’t expect to lose to GB but I never felt we were gonna get out of San Fran and not convinced that we’d win in divisional round either. But when we got the 2 seed I got some hope

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
Probably a lot of folks reading and just not responding like I used to do. I was on the old site just didn't post or reply often then just stalked this "new" site until I finally created this account.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont have Data to support it but I dont remember this place ever being this busy.Its a shame it took the collapse that happened to see all this traffic. It should be like this all the time.
IT SHOULD BE LIKE COOG, just be negative, in the end you'll see why!! The cowboys never let us down, I hate being like this but it is what it is until I see better

raven55

Reaction score
just remember that old kenau reeves movie the replacements there all little mllionaires and they fly home to there castles at the end of the day, So don't worry about them because most of them don't worry about you

starfan1

Reaction score
IT SHOULD BE LIKE COOG, just be negative, in the end you'll see why!! The cowboys never let us down, I hate being like this but it is what it is until I see better
I used to internalize it lose sleep break **** and everything else that goes with a passionate fan

Then in 2011 I adjusted my expectations and now I’m just numb

It’s just entertainment

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
of course it is, this place is always busier after losses, people with multiple accounts just reappear to whine and complain or to say "see see told you". I'm convinced there is a significant portion of the posters here who prefer losing so they can complain.
Maybe we could try to focus on the state of the team rather than attempting to diagnose the intentions of each and every dissatisfied fan REMOTELY.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to go! I got nothing else!"

66UeoJ.gif

Sorry.
:laugh:

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Here we are again. The guys that tell us every July thst it's our year come here to critique those that see a pattern in this teams culture, mgt and play.
But they're not the problem ....
There are a clique of posters who are obviously in the pay of the Cowboys who post just to deflect or obfuscate. Any criticism of the Cowboys is either " hate" or ignorance. These Cowboys fans are then advised to " get another team" . This is incessant from people who obviously have no other job than posting on this site 24/7. It is sad but true.
Then there are the fans of other teams. Again they post anything to support the status quo.
This will never change.
I just ignore the usual suspects and read the posters that seem to have a love of the sport and this team without a particular axe to grind or a financial need to support the 30 years of not much we have suffered.
Oh and I like the score competition.