This Season Is Done

Proof

Reaction score
They made the SB, what exactly has Dak done?

real quick they made it due to one of the most egregious no calls in nfl history, and then got spanked. but, also... AFTER making the superbowl and all the goodwill that should come along with it, the rams gave up a first to get rid of goff. that's really all you need to know

Aulac

Reaction score
Come on man, Jared Goff sucks, he's no better then Andy Dalton.

He is better than Dalton. Dalton has Mooney and Robinson with a clean pocket and no pressure and still threw a pick and did worst than Goff. Goff has Reynold for the first time and BOOM 2 TD's...same as Dak. It's too bad that he has Campbell as his coach and not Sean Payton.

Yes Dak is better than Goff under pressure because he can escape, but that is about it. In a clean pocket, I'm taking Goff all day long. Lamb, Gallup, and Cooper with Goff would be something special.

Aulac

Reaction score
real quick they made it due to one of the most egregious no calls in nfl history, and then got spanked. but, also... AFTER making the superbowl and all the goodwill that should come along with it, the rams gave up a first to get rid of goff. that's really all you need to know

Yes they did do that, because they want to win unlike this team. But put Goff on the Saints under Sean Payton and they will win playoff games. Perhaps not the SB, but damn that more than Dak has ever done. Yes Dak has won 1 playoff game...in 5 years. If Goff wasn't overpaid, the Rams would have kept him. You can win with Goff, can't say the same about Dak. Parson and Pollard literally giving Dak every chance, and he still blew it. This team isn't suppose to carry Dak, it should be the other way around!

Proof

Reaction score
Yes they did do that, because they want to win unlike this team. But put Goff on the Saints under Sean Payton and they will win playoff games. Perhaps not the SB, but damn that more than Dak has ever done. Yes Dak has won 1 playoff game...in 5 years. If Goff wasn't overpaid, the Rams would have kept him. You can win with Goff, can't say the same about Dak. Parson and Pollard literally giving Dak every chance, and he still blew it. This team isn't suppose to carry Dak, it should be the other way around!

mcvay is every bit the offensive caller that payton is (if not better) with a far more stocked cabinet. there is nothing in NO that gives goff a bigger advantage than he had in LA. he's a bum, and as soon as mcvay wasn't able to walk him through every play from the sideline he was exposed, ruined and ran off. Dak eats his lunch 7 days a week. it's not even remotely arguable.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
The shine has worn off this 6-1 start. We have all seen this story many times. Start hot and then fizzle out for many reasons. Be it extremely questionable officiating, injuries piling up, poor playcalling, questionable coaching, terrible play all over the field. At this point, the East is even up in the air. Dallas goes on the road for 3 straight and the Eagles have a cupcake finish to their season.

The excitement of this season has been washed down the drain. If this was a proven team who had players and coaches who could overcome adversity, I would be ok. For example, KC and Tampa. KC was 3-4 and looked dead in the water. But they have guys and coaches who know how to win when it matters. Tampa hit a little speedbump but the same as KC, they know how to overcome and win. We absolutely do not. Dallas is a front running team. They look great when it's peaches and cream and going great. Punch this team in the mouth and they fold up.

I really did buy in at 6-1. I thought this was going to be a different season. Something seemed different. We were winning games we usually lost. Defense finally forcing turnovers. We had that swagger and it was fun. And now, it's painful to watch. We know the end of this movie. I will keep watching because sports is just entertainment and I enjoy it but this team is going nowhere. One wild card win is their ceiling and a beatdown in the divisional round would come next if they even get that far.
Blah blah blah... If you're a front runner fan just say that.

Aulac

Reaction score
mcvay is every bit the offensive caller that payton is (if not better) with a far more stocked cabinet. there is nothing in NO that gives goff a bigger advantage than he had in LA. he's a bum, and as soon as mcvay wasn't able to walk him through every play from the sideline he was exposed, ruined and ran off. Dak eats his lunch 7 days a week. it's not even remotely arguable.

Yeah Dak eat his lunch so much, he choke against the Chiefs, who isn't even the same Calibur of team as the one that Goff defeated---without Gurley no less. When has Dak ever beaten a good team without Zeke?

Grenic

Reaction score
I mean we were down 2 key pieces on offense and a key piece in Gregory on D.

Y’all just need to chill for a second. It’s a mid season slump.
Slump? This is a not a slump it's a collapses of epic proportion

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
This thread convinced me that I am not stupid. It did honest!

Proof

Reaction score
Yeah Dak eat his lunch so much, he choke against the Chiefs, who isn't even the same Calibur of team as the one that Goff defeated---without Gurley no less. When has Dak ever beaten a good team without Zeke?

mcvay was still holding his hand at that point. and gurley played. meanwhile we were without coop, ceedee, tyron, tank and randy. you have a poor grasp of common sense, facts, spelling and grammar. goodnight bozo

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Slump? This is a not a slump it's a collapses of epic proportion

It is. Two close losses after some hell of a fight and a couple of bad ref calls and nobody would say a thing. But this team just went from leader of the pack to sittin in the darkest corner of the cave with tails between their legs within a month. I really can't comprehend how this could happen. And no, it's neither the injuries, nor the ref calls. The team collapsed from within.

Let's just hope standing up again will go just as easy and just as fast as the fall down happened.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The NFC East is not very good, the season is far from over.

They aren't getting the one seed but they will win the division.

Aulac

Reaction score
mcvay was still holding his hand at that point. and gurley played. meanwhile we were without coop, ceedee, tyron, tank and randy. you have a poor grasp of common sense, facts, spelling and grammar. goodnight bozo

Oh right, guess McVay was making those throws as well right?!? Doesn't matter if Dak has McVay or not, he can't make those throws that Goff can.

Shneek814

Reaction score
I would trade Dak for Goff straight up. Give Goff a clean pocket and he can slice defense especially with our receiving core. Campbell is the worst coach I have ever seen and is literally hamstrunging Goff and destroying his confidence.

Not worth a comment. Plus, who even has clean pockets? Are u a fan?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would trade Dak for Goff straight up. Give Goff a clean pocket and he can slice defense especially with our receiving core. Campbell is the worst coach I have ever seen and is literally hamstrunging Goff and destroying his confidence.
Did you write a dumb post on purpose. Give Prescott a clean pocket LMAO