Twitter: This sounds encouraging

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Why do so many get all excited about some "report" that states this or that and NEVER quotes ANYONE connected with what they're reporting on. For all we know their source could be a janitor who was working and thought he hear this or that while cleaning just outside the door of an office. When someone directly associated with something states something then I believe it, but not when I read or hear some unknown source.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why do so many get all excited about some "report" that states this or that and NEVER quotes ANYONE connected with what they're reporting on. For all we know their source could be a janitor who was working and thought he hear this or that while cleaning just outside the door of an office. When someone directly associated with something states something then I believe it, but not when I read or hear some unknown source.
Human nature.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The point stands. Maybe someone should right a thesis about why every idiot decides to create threads about whatever some moron with a Twitter posts.
Having a bad day huh. Watch some YouTube videos of the Cowboys. It will help you cheer.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some people just like to be positive and optimistic.

ghst187

Reaction score
Zeke should honor his original contract since he has 2 years left. Would understand him demanding a new contract a year from now, but not now.

Agree, why wouldn’t every player who is good but feels underpaid just start pulling this? Even with four years left on a contract? The NBA is allowing a similar dangerous precedent with players demanding trades with 2 and more years left on a contract....utter chaos with owners losing control
Zeke needed to keep his nose clean and pull this next year or year after.