Twitter: This sounds encouraging

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe the first post. The second was posted in multiple threads yesterday
Your comment was directed toward the topic of the thread, and the first post is what created the thread

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The cowboys should honor their original contract with Hurns I mean after all he did sign a 2 year deal..... err nvm
What makes you think they didn't honor it. Do you know all the details of that contract. Although I understand the point you're trying to make. But you can't make it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The point stands. Maybe someone should right a thesis about why every idiot decides to create threads about whatever some moron with a Twitter posts.
Or why even respond to something they don't think is right. Who is more of an idiot. LMAO wow

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So everyday you call people idiots and morons?
When I see something that I don't think deserves a response I pass over it. I wonder what impels people to comment on something that they said they don't think it's worth commenting on. It really takes a confused person if you ask me

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Your comment was directed toward the topic of the thread, and the first post is what created the thread
My post was directed at the topic which Rockport dedicated a second post to. Not sure if he knows how to put two tweets in a post or not. Either way I view it as one post.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Patric Walker works for Fish...and is one of the worst "journalists" I have ever read. I work with elementary age kids and their writing skills are on a higher level than 'ol Patric's are.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I don't know what is going to happen but I think zeke is in this for the long haul I don't aug 6th deadline has any meaning to him I thinks its extension or make them trade him

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My post was directed at the topic which Rockport dedicated a second post to. Not sure if he knows how to put two tweets in a post or not. Either way I view it as one post.
So your problem is against the poster and not basically the post. Oh I see

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you read his start a thesis thread or are you familiar with him in anyway? Dude's the biggest hypocrite and whiner on this board. I just enjoy giving it back from time to time.
I take everything on a individual basis. I don't judge people. I can see the consistencies or not. But it's not what I'm here for. I'm for the subject the Integrity behind this subject.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you read his start a thesis thread or are you familiar with him in anyway? Dude's the biggest hypocrite and whiner on this board. I just enjoy giving it back from time to time.
If you have a personal battle with him that's fine none of my business. But it was obvious it went deeper than the actual post. It's okay to battle. I'm from the old Cowboys fan forum over a hundred thousand post never press the report button. I'm pretty proud of that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I gave you a like not because I agree with you. But for taking the time to clarify

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm so pissed I could spit nails. Tom Landry era if a player disrespected the franchise of the coach no other franchise a coach would take that player. No it's not all right for the franchise to screw up either. But I just don't know what happened to those days of integrity can you sign a freaking contract live up to it. Give me a bunch of Bill Bates football players and a great coach and I'll win a championship. Screw these prima donnas. Can't believe all these people that want those high-priced leftover free agents. They want the name they don't want the championship

superonyx

Reaction score
Agree, why wouldn’t every player who is good but feels underpaid just start pulling this? Even with four years left on a contract? The NBA is allowing a similar dangerous precedent with players demanding trades with 2 and more years left on a contract....utter chaos with owners losing control
Zeke needed to keep his nose clean and pull this next year or year after.
Why does he need to do that?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And his second post was more new information. You are acting like he posted “Dak is holding out” or Dak is a good player” like every other Zeke thread. If he had done that I would have agreed with you, but He didn’t. He offered up something new.