This team is run by Wiley Coyote

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good points brought up about fandom. One fan is not "better" than another, as this sets up a king-of-the-mountain scenario, which changes the focus from fandom to something entirely different. Some types of expression just rub some people the wrong way.

Someone being a purposeful troll would be my line in the sand - a person who is obviously another team's fan and is just looking to stir up discontent and/or fights.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Super Genius

Hoisted on his own petard!
giphy.gif

reddyuta

Reaction score
thats a big insult to Willie coyote,he fails but never gives up .this season and defense was doomed before it began when the cheapskate Jones brought in 2 DTs from the worst run Defense team in the NFL.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
You are completely wrong. I'm not a big Jones fan. He has done several things that I disagree with, BUT I don't come here day after day often multiple times a day and whine and complain about him. I'm a Cowboys fan and that includes all the players including the ones I'm not thrilled with, all the coaches even the ones I'm not thrilled with and the owner. Win OR LOSE I'm still and will always be a Cowboys fan and wining and complaining here won't change a thing.
Being a fan has nothing to do with criticizing . In fact blindly following dear leader delusional Jerry is why we suck

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Being a fan has nothing to do with criticizing . In fact blindly following dear leader delusional Jerry is why we suck

You proved two things. First you have a reading and/or comprehension problem because I stated that there have been things that Jones has done that I don't like. I also said that I'm a Cowboys fan including players and coaches I'm not thrilled with and that I am a Cowboys fan whether they win or lose. Second you proved you're just a fair weather fans.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I keep watching this clip over and over. LOL, this is fake right? I've heard of fishing with hand grenades but I don't think it's done like that.
If it's faked then it's a heck of a job.
If it's real it's one of the most epically stupid things I've ever seen.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
From Zeke’s phantom fumble to the wide receiver screens , the inexplicable goal line calls , the worst punt fake in the entire history of the NFL and Andy Dalton’s human highlight interception , this game felt like it was being thrown on purpose .
It’s as if the team is being run by Wiley Coyote .

I’ve never in 43 years of fan hood ever actually laughed out loud at this team like I did today.
I would prefer this guy as GM frankly..

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
From Zeke’s phantom fumble to the wide receiver screens , the inexplicable goal line calls , the worst punt fake in the entire history of the NFL and Andy Dalton’s human highlight interception , this game felt like it was being thrown on purpose .
It’s as if the team is being run by Wiley Coyote .

I’ve never in 43 years of fan hood ever actually laughed out loud at this team like I did today.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Good thread! Jerry must disassociate this team from the coyote ASAP. We have no chance with this cartoon character in charge.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You proved two things. First you have a reading and/or comprehension problem because I stated that there have been things that Jones has done that I don't like. I also said that I'm a Cowboys fan including players and coaches I'm not thrilled with and that I am a Cowboys fan whether they win or lose. Second you proved you're just a fair weather fans.

Speaking of "reading comprehension"....I found it amazing the amount of people that didn't comprehend your objection to "phantom fumble". While ridiculing you for lack of it. I'm a bit surprised you didn't whip out the video/photos of the fumble that show it was bopped out from behind. Careless? Yep....most fumbles are. But resulted from "air"? Nope.

It was very clear to me what your objection was. Sorry for the abuse people like to foolishly dish out here.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I think ACME puts out a more respectable product than Jerry does. This season may actually finally hit Jerry in the pocketbook which is the only way he will hire a real coaching staff who has real authority.
I guess the Skins, Panthers, Giants need to do the same being they all have a new coaching staff as well. Incredibly, the Browns new staff are the only ones w/a decent record out of the 5.

And I doubt it's due to Mayfield' eliteness-----> runs
Hell, even a man with an ugly wife gets excited about getting laid.