This team is Soft? Lacks Heart?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bull crap.

Teams that are soft and lack heart do not win these type of games.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Lets stop reacting to one game. The jury is still out. Enjoy the win, but don't overstate the win.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
T-New, Rat, Ware, Barber, Bennett, Witten, Austin, Romeo all stepped up large...

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Defense owned tonight, always overlooked when they do well, tonight they were AWESOME!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
windward;2423664 said:
Bull crap.

Teams that are soft and lack heart do not win these type of games.

1 week doesn't offset a bunch of weeks.

I'm going to need to see another 2 or 3 games against LEGITE teams to say they aren't soft. Until then, they're just surviving.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2423717 said:
Lets stop reacting to one game. The jury is still out. Enjoy the win, but don't overstate the win.
After your post today saying we lack heart, I imagine you look a tad bit foolish right now.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
they showed up tonight and displayed some fight and some fire.

can't hiccup these next 2 weeks though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
we always cowboyup, and then get knocked right back down the next week

I remember beating all these good teams in '06, and then we would lose to bad ones

we had a statement game against TB, and lay an egg against New York

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2423725 said:
1 week doesn't offset a bunch of weeks.

I'm going to need to see another 2 or 3 games against LEGITE teams to say they aren't soft. Until then, they're just surviving.
Tampa Philly and Green Bay, playoff contenders all.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Its 1 game dude im glad we played the way they did but they still gotta prove it by putting it consistantly till hopefully the playoffs and beyond!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2423717 said:

Exactly.

We play the rams... I mean the 49ers next week. Let's see if they can take care of a lesser opponent like good teams do in november and december.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
windward;2423735 said:
After your post today saying we lack heart, I imagine you look a tad bit foolish right now.

Exactly why I said don't overreact. Nope, don't feel foolish at all. Its the overreaction are us, like you, who will look foolish if you keep reacting to every win. I didn't do that post because of Giants loss. I posted that after watching the team since last Skins game.

Again, enjoy the win. I did. Wish they play every game like this. Thats the point. If they play every game, with the same intensity here on out, then yeah, they will prove doubters like me wrong.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2423743 said:
we always cowboyup, and then get knocked right back down the next week

I remember beating all these good teams in '06, and then we would lose to bad ones

we had a statement game against TB, and lay an egg against New York
Losing to the Giants had nothing to do with lacking any type of intangibles, it had everything to do with costly turnovers and idiocy at the QB position.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
When your backs are against the wall, you fight hard.