This team is Soft? Lacks Heart?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2423772 said:
Exactly why I said don't overreact. Nope, don't feel foolish at all. Its the overreaction are us, like you, who will look foolish if you keep reacting to every win. I didn't do that post because of Giants loss. I posted that after watching the team since last Skins game.

Again, enjoy the win. I did. Wish they play every game like this. Thats the point. If they play every game, with the same intensity here on out, then yeah, they will prove doubters like me wrong.
I can read.

Although I had a hard time figuring out what "Its the overraction are us,like you" meant.

Odd syntax, there.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
superpunk;2423882 said:
They definitely showed alot of heart tonight. No reason to knock that.

Nope. But no reason to thumping chests about it either. Not sure why after a every win, we have to have overreactions and finger pointings?

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2423664 said:
Bull crap.

Teams that are soft and lack heart do not win these type of games.

You want to argue that the team that played Cinnci, Wash @ Home, ARizona, etc. wasn't soft? lol, good luck with that.

superpunk

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2423933 said:
Nope. But no reason to thumping chests about it either. Not sure why after a every win, we have to have overreactions and finger pointings?
windward went overboard, but they really sacked up tonight, and I think we can be excused a few hours of elated chest-thumping. This was a huge win, a game they needed to win, and they did it. Great night to be a Cowboys fan.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
windward;2423888 said:
Nope, just happy we won.

But you seem a little defensive, no?

Happy we won? So you express that joy by thumping your chest and pointing your finger?

Again, congratulations.

And no, not defensive at all. Just making an observation.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
windward;2423929 said:
I can read.

Although I had a hard time figuring out what "Its the overraction are us,like you" meant.

Odd syntax, there.

Mean Overreaction, spelling error. I.e. people like you who overreact to a win like you, in plain english I guess.

Now back to your finger pointing and chest thumping again....

Eskimo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2423894 said:
the whole team still played like ****

Like I said, we were beat before the KO. The team had no confidence against them with BJ at QB. I eagerly await the re-match with a re-energized defense and a healthy Romo. Now if only we could fix the KO coverage.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This team has never been soft.

Not with the guys we have currently and the physical nature of those players.

Amazing how "soft" a young banged up team can look compared to a veteran, healthier team.

Washington and especially their young rookie safety are tough but that kid got beat up by Marion in the 4th. Is he now soft or did a vet guy just wear him down and use the time of clock advantage to soften him up.

Tonight these guys played great football. They still need to improve in many areas but tonight's play was playoff worthy.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
utrunner07;2423938 said:
You want to argue that the team that played Cinnci, Wash @ Home, ARizona, etc. wasn't soft? lol, good luck with that.
Maybe , just maybe I didn't overreact (in italics for RCowboy fan) in passing judgement on a team halfway through the year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;2423967 said:
Like I said, we were beat before the KO. The team had no confidence against them with BJ at QB. I eagerly await the re-match with a re-energized defense and a healthy Romo. Now if only we could fix the KO coverage.

so they had no H _ _ _ _

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
windward;2423978 said:
Maybe , just maybe I didn't overreact (in italics for RCowboy fan) in passing judgement on a team halfway through the year.

You are a trip dude....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
windward;2423978 said:

Aren't you overreacting RIGHT NOW by making this thread?

Overreaction is a two-way street.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Rack;2423960 said:
Happy we won? So you express that joy by thumping your chest and pointing your finger?

Again, congratulations.

And no, not defensive at all. Just making an observation.
I pointed my finger primarily at an idea. Sorry if you think that's a badthing to do.

Thumping my chest? Well it is a pleasant feeling to know that your team can respond to adversity.

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2423978 said:

lol, ignorant.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
windward;2424013 said:
I pointed my finger primarily at an idea. Sorry if you think that's a badthing to do.

Thumping my chest? Well it is a pleasant feeling to know that your team can respond to adversity.

:rolleyes:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Rack;2423992 said:
Aren't you overreacting RIGHT NOW by making this thread?

Overreaction is a two-way street.
Nope. I'm not overreacting at all. Saying we had no heart etc... halfway through the year is overreacting.

Saying that we do not not have heart etc... before the story of this season is fully written appears to be the epitome of non-overreaction.