This was Jerry's best day with the Cowboys

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I get why he is saying this. Tonight was awesome and moments like these are why sports are special.

To see the locker room celebration after the game and the love these guys have for each other is why we play the game, and love watching it long after we are merely spectators on the couch.

To witness greatness and see something historic is special. While it is not on the level of a SB win— it is truly a remarkable historic moment and an experience that you can tell galvanized this team in a very significant way.

Cheers

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I get why he is saying this. Tonight was awesome and moments like these are why sports are special.

To see the locker room celebration after the game and the love these guys have for each other is why we play the game, and love watching it long after we are merely spectators on the couch.

To witness greatness and see something historic is special. While it is not on the level of a SB win— it is truly a remarkable historic moment and an experience that you can tell galvanized this team in a very significant way.

Cheers
Totally and when you're in the moment it's hard to compare those feelings to prior past experiences that happened years ago. No way the Super Bowls, or Emmitt becoming the all-time leader take a back seat. But can totally understand how this would easily be a top 10 experience.

Jipper

Reaction score

Cheers
Well said

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Cowboys fan here since early 70’s. There’s been many a great day for anyone who’s associated with the Cowboys. But for me the best of the best was the 52 to 17 Super Bowl win against the bills. That was the year we knew this team was special and it was also very young and we had a very confident and competent coach. And after that special day, we knew it was just the beginning of something. The team we saw today? Not quite that good is that 1992 team, but they’re starting to show some signs of similarity. Unfortunately, they’re gonna have to do it on the road in the playoffs because of earlier misfortunes this season. But they’re quite capable.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why today?

Probably had a better buzz than usual.

Maybe we should just mail it in from here since today was so great.

And he still can’t figure out why they have no edge and haven’t in forever.

Just as long as we all know how HE felt because he is the narcissist’s narcissist.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why today?

Probably had a better buzz than usual.

Maybe we should just mail it in from here since today was so great.

And he still can’t figure out why they have no edge and haven’t in forever.

Just as long as we all know how HE felt because he is the narcissist’s narcissist.
Maybe he was expressing his appreciation and congratulations for Bland's accomplishment?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I suspect theres much more to the story than just today’s game