This was Jerry's best day with the Cowboys

nobody

Reaction score
They showed the owners box yesterday in the first half.

Jerruh was intently watching.

Fat Fredo had an entire finger in his mouth, trying to pick something out of the backside of his teeth. Pick pick, then withdraw finger to inspect what he extracted... then, not satisfied, back goes the finger. Not a polite quick little swipe, but face contorting, wide gaping mouth, and finger aallllll the way reaching back as far as it would go. Then inspecting what he dug out again. Right on national TV. As happy, simple minded, and oblivious as a monkey in a zoo...unaware that people are watching while he picks bugs off himself and eats them.
There's also an old video of Jerry just sitting there picking his nose in the box. I'm not defending Stephen. I am saying like father like son, but we don't know if Stephen will insist on GMing like his idiot father. He might realize he needs help. Jerry is to narcissistic and egotistical to admit that publicly.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The man said it was 1923 a few days ago on live TV. If that don’t tell y’all he’s just a figurehead at this point I don’t know what will.
I think it tells us much more. It might be wishful thinking but there’s a pattern that’s been shaping for awhile now. I’ve gone thru Alzheimer’s and Dementia with my mother and both grandparents. It begins slowly and then accelerates. It looks like we are in the very early stages where he’s still functional.

Unfortunately I don’t believe he is just a figure head while he is listening more to those around him. But the good news is he appears to be a more welcoming and friendly diminishing state of mind. Like a happy drunk instead of an angry one.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was extremely entertaining with the whole world watching.

Dolly killed it.

Dak was awesome.

Bland set a record.

It was entertaining and great for business. That’s why Jerry loved it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
There's also an old video of Jerry just sitting there picking his nose in the box. I'm not defending Stephen. I am saying like father like son, but we don't know if Stephen will insist on GMing like his idiot father. He might realize he needs help. Jerry is to narcissistic and egotistical to admit that publicly.
So what you're saying is....."Is Stephen smart enough to know he's stoopid?"

Hmmmmm.

Personally....I think he's stoopit enough to think he's smart. Which is bad. REAL bad.. for all us die hard Cowboy fans.