This was Jerry's best day with the Cowboys

nobody

Reaction score
Maybe someone gave him several cases of Johnny Walker Blue in celebration of him as the Cowboys owner. Not sure how that tops 3 SB's or the feeling he must have got when he signed the paperwork and the Cowboys were his, or the day he got the HoF jacket, but alcohol must have been involved

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
His best day?

A cowboy team that doesn't even crack his top 5 best Cowboy teams ever...beating a losing team that just traded away its best players and quit on the season...and THIS is his best day?

Welp....he's in his 80's now. He might think this is 1991 and he just beat Gibbs' powerhouse Washington team.

Sadly....even if he goes totally senile....he'll still be more capable than his idiot son Fredo.

nobody

Reaction score
His best day?

A cowboy team that doesn't even crack his top 5 best Cowboy teams ever...beating a losing team that just traded away its best players and quit on the season...and THIS is his best day?

Welp....he's in his 80's now. He might think this is 1991 and he just beat Gibbs' powerhouse Washington team.

Sadly....even if he goes totally senile....he'll still be more capable than his idiot son Fredo.
We don't know that. Stephen may be an idiot, but he might be smart enough to realize that he needs a real GM when his father is gone. We will find out.

mattwill

Reaction score
Cowboys fan here since early 70’s. There’s been many a great day for anyone who’s associated with the Cowboys. But for me the best of the best was the 52 to 17 Super Bowl win against the bills. That was the year we knew this team was special and it was also very young and we had a very confident and competent coach. And after that special day, we knew it was just the beginning of something. The team we saw today? Not quite that good is that 1992 team, but they’re starting to show some signs of similarity. Unfortunately, they’re gonna have to do it on the road in the playoffs because of earlier misfortunes this season. But they’re quite capable.
Well said Darin. I live in Nor Cal now, but lived in Dallas from 1989 to 1996. The teams from that era were indeed special ... and a pleasure to watch, even if you weren't a Cowboys fan.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Business man Jerry was cha-ching-ing that cash register. It was a huge success all around. Great anthem to start, and the halftime was hit even though I wasn't the target audience. Jones will have no problems booking non-football Death Star stuff in the near future.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m sure there’s more context to this.

As a fan, the way it played out was pretty darn satisfying.

I wouldn’t put it up against our championships but it always a good day.

plasticman

Reaction score
Way to put things in perspective, Jerry.

Once again, we didn't make it to a Super Bowl but we did something even better. We ran up the score on a struggling 4-6 team.

I can't imagine what that trophy looks like.

Any more questions on why the Cowboys haven't won a championship for almost three decades?

Soth

Reaction score
Jerry's top 5 days in Dallas:

1. 2023 Regular season win against Commanders
2. 1995 SB Win WITHOUT Jimmy (we did it baby!)
3. Day AT&T stadium finished construction
4. 93 SB back-to-back (but with Jimmy so not as good)
5. 92 SB could have been historic except for Leon Lett (also not as great because of Jimmy)

lkelly

Reaction score
kenny-bania-the-best-jerry.jpg