CFZ This Was The Blueprint - My Thoughts On The Offense

lukin2006

Reaction score
It’s great to see Pollard getting the carry’s…he’s a threat to take it to house everytime he touches the ball.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think if the offense is more run oriented it will be ok but with Tyron returning I expect them to be more pass happy because with Tyron you won’t need the extra tight end to help Tyler. Kellen/Dak want to throw the football. I think OBJ comes here if the money is right.

No doubt the Cowboys are going to continue with the same formula of running the football and mixing in the pass regardless if Tyron is in the lineup. It’s been successful and they’re going to continue with it. Since Dak returned they’re throwing the ball more than they did with Cooper Rush, which is why we’re scoring more points. The Cowboys can’t just run the ball all day or they’ll never be able to pull away from anyone. To add explosiveness to the offense we need a balance between running and throwing.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
No he’s a troll but even trolls have good posts from time to time
And there’s more than 1 troll on this site

I think other silly billy goats are fans that want us to win. This clown right here is by definition a troll. He would love for us to lose because of Dak. At least Cowboy gave props to Dak while this clown has spent all his time after the game coming up with excuses why Dak played an almost perfect game.

That'll happen when the entire Cowboys team is beating up on a weaker team.
Dak enjoyed not having to make a difference because the defense and Tony Pollard were carrying the Cowboys today.
Dak got to pad his stats while the Cowboys were on a roll.
He's always done that.
When he has to be the reason the Cowboys win, he'll disappear again.