CFZ This wasn’t just a loss- it was a revelation

Mr_437

Reaction score
This organization needs a rebuild starting at the GM position. Having the same two guys making all the big decisions about this hasn’t worked for so long now just changing or adding to the player mix or changing HCs isn’t going to fix core problem. The core problem has 5 letters: J-O-N-E-S. They are good at making money. That’s it.
Yep, that's the fundamental reason for this team's lack of success.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
A lot of the problems tonight stemmed from the NFLs wanting the Niners to be relevant enough to have officials on the field ignore obvious malicious actions after the whistles which resulted in key players leaving the game with injuries and holding on the greatest defensive player on the Cowboys on every series at least once.
How about changing your name to

Losersgetcutewithexcuses

That way when you blame the NFL, the 49ers and the officials for a pathetic performance while taking no responsibility for the way we played we will understand why.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
It may result in changes, just not good ones. The team quit on Wade in 2010, and you got JG for 10 years.
The only change that would make a difference is ownership. That is not happening in my lifetime. Probably not in my children’s lifetime. I was lucky enough to witness the 90’s Cowboys. That’s probably it for me. Sigh…

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Lmbao. Revelation to whom? Only low I.Q. fans with horse blinders on would think Dallas had a chance to beat SF or any above .500 team with a pulse.

They put out the same inferior product with the exact same weaknesses every year.
Then why waste time and watch any games? Any given Sunday, anything can happen.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
At least they won't have a soft schedule to hide behind this year, they could easily miss the playoffs. The whole world will see them for who they really are and if the embarrassment is strong enough, maybe it will lead to some crucial changes. Probably not but here's hoping.
Change will just be another retread coach with an underwhelming first season while the same players adapt to the change.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
How about changing your name to

Losersgetcutewithexcuses

That way when you blame the NFL, the 49ers and the officials for a pathetic performance while taking no responsibility for the way we played we will understand why.
So, you didn't see the non calls and the bs calls as clearly helping the 9ers widen the gap when the game was within reach?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Well 6 of those points happened as Trent Williams sent LVE head first into our best player with a dirty block in the back outside the tackle box, which was a rare play that one of their O line wasn't holding #11...then there was the body slam on Pollard followed by the fastest establishmentof possession of a fumble I have ever seen on the sideline out of bounds. The fix was on, because Vegas was not going to pay out for the underdog.
Love these hilarious rants.

Well, if it’s true the games are fixed then why are you watching?

Explain yourself.

You’re no different than a pro wrestling fan whining about who won the scripted match.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
The line was 3.5 points. They got their doors blown off 42-10. Let's not indulge this fantasy.
The refs probably didn't count on toppling the line that hard, but if the game was called straight up, the Cowboys had a chance. But if the 9ers are allowed to bodyslam our Tailback and punch our players in the chin then what is happening on the field is going to be one sided when a hard hit results in a penalty and a warning for taunting because our dudes had enough of the cheap stuff from SF...That hit on CMC was legit and so was the flex after the whistle, Purdy served him up and if a harder hitter gets a chance to land a hit like that CMC goes to the hospital next time...and whatever poor soul lowers the boom on the NFLs poster boy gets fined and suspended. When it should be the Purdy to blame for throwing the ball to a guy just so he can get leveled hoping for the flag....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That was a big boy thrashing by a far superior team to a Cowboys team that clearly is not as good as they thought they were.

Here’s some revelations:
  • The forty niners have a far superior organization- GM, head coach, roster and coaching staff. That’s just the obvious truth. I’ve never seen a Mike McCarthy team that out coached.
  • This defense is too small. They get pushed around. They can pass rush but that doesn’t help when you’re behind and have to stop the run.
  • The Cowboys roster looks incomplete and inadequate vs a team like SF.
This wasn’t just a loss. This was a revelation that this team is NOT in the top eschalon of the NFC.
:hammer: ......also thought our lack of speed @ LBER got exposed....badly.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Love these hilarious rants.

Well, if it’s true the games are fixed then why are you watching?

Explain yourself.

You’re no different than a pro wrestling fan whining about who won the scripted match.
Well what logical explanation do you have for refs flagging a hard hit with guy just standing over the player, but not flagging a suplex out of bounds like NFL Blitz or shove in the back akin to something in a no holds barred cage match? The only thing the Niners didn't bring out was a steel chair...dirtiest team I have seen play since the Saints during Bountygate.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Well what logical explanation do you have for refs flagging a hard hit with guy just standing over the player, but not flagging a suplex out of bounds like NFL Blitz or shove in the back akin to something in a no holds barred cage match? The only thing the Niners didn't bring out was a steel chair...dirtiest team I have seen play since the Saints during Bountygate.
It was a bad judgement call we didn’t benefit from.

I stubbed my toe this morning on the way to coffee. I didn’t take that as an omen from Zeus that I shouldn’t half my medium roast grande coffee with heavy cream.

shabazz

Reaction score
I don't see them here today either.
And to be clear, I don’t mind the homers that are here because a wide range of viewpoints makes this a great forum……however, what I dont like is their constant bashing and insults toward anybody that has a critique of our team.

if they want to live in a Pollyanna Utopian Cowboys state of mind, that’s just fine with me but they need to chill out with the righteous indignation……it only looks foolish at this point.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wasn’t a great team.
That was under that same coach was was Dallas in '89...the similar period of time and his control as well. What happened and why, not in Miami. Immediately following Dallas? Jerry Jones?

CCBoy

Reaction score
This organization needs a rebuild starting at the GM position. Having the same two guys making all the big decisions about this hasn’t worked for so long now just changing or adding to the player mix or changing HCs isn’t going to fix core problem. The core problem has 5 letters: J-O-N-E-S. They are good at making money. That’s it.
Exactly what is wrong with player acquisitions over the past 10 seasons? There haven't been bold and successful moves? You gone so far at jumping off the band wagon to now dump and demean a large handful of future Hall Candidates to include Parsons after last night?

If we go to yet another war now, are you going to root those going to fight and leave it to others? Where is one's loyalties here. Game 5...wait, GAME FIVE and can't even wait until half a season to see where this levels out...you guys on site are real beauties.

Do yaws mass protest and throw your name calling games. I'm not watching disrespect and name substitution based upon poorly directed blaming.

Straight up, I respect Jerry Jones a hell of a lot more than the insults, defaming, and disrespect directed at those that really do appreciate what has in fact been DONE. I inherit no basic right of top shelf...and neither do you. I'm not going to insult YOU, but I won't put up with a 'priviledge' and preferred right to insult not even walking much of the road with the team, this very season.

I'll attempt to share little more here, than a topic of my own choosing. See ya...