This wasn't a bad game for Dak

Sydla

Reaction score
As I noted in game thread, a game like this puts Dak’s limitations on blast.

Down a couple of scores we still have to grind out drives to try to score. He’s simply not the type of QB that can attack down the field and get chunks of yards and score quickly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke has to carry the team and today he carried them to a shutout.

Say thank you to the heavens we have ZEKE and shame on you!
If Zeke wasn't playing today the score would have been 40-0......
QB are leaders of the offense where was ours today???
P.S. On his back as usual....

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Wake UP people we are running a 1980s offense... I been telling y'all this... This offensive scheme is hard on the Qbs running it Romo Dak etc... JG has to go

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Iv'e seen Goff look bad as I live in LA... Scheme matters more than y'all think... How many rub routes did we run today people

Cmac

Reaction score
Zeke has to carry the team and today he carried them to a shutout.
Zeke's fault??…..this team can't win unless someone provides a Herculean effort. When was the last time you've seen strategy/game plan win a game for the 'Boys?

JayFord

Reaction score
He can walk home like everyone else

Idc what linehan calls if its 4th and 14 you dont throw a screen to hurns you say screw it and change the play

bsbellomy

Reaction score
This is just Dak. This is what he is. Now deep into his 3rd year, it is likely what he will be, with some variation +/-.

Dak is not a QB who is going to throw for 400+ every week. That was a statistical anomaly. A total outlier when you look at the body of his work.

So no, this was not a bad game from Dak. It was just a regression to his mean coming off a big week last week.

So it isn't a bad game because he is a bad QB? Is that what you are saying?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
When we win no credit goes to Dak, when we lose it's all on Dak. Such a stupid fanbase