This will start WWIII, but it needs to be said.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WWIII would mean both sides of the issue are powerful and well equipped to battle each other tooth and nail.

I'm afraid your battle will be more like the Little Big Horn with you being hopelessly outnumbered, outfought, and out flanked.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only an injury will bench Bledsoe this season. It wouldn't matter if every pass Romo and Henson threw during the preseason never hit the ground and all of Bledsoe's passes were thrown into the dirt.

'nuff said.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
WWIII would mean both sides of the issue are powerful and well equipped to battle each other tooth and nail.

I'm afraid your battle will be more like teh Little Big Run with you being hopelessly outnumbered, outfought, and out flanked.
:laugh2:

KingTuna

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
Only an injury will bench Bledsoe this season. It wouldn't matter if every pass Romo and Henson threw during the preseason never hit the ground and all of Bledsoe's passes were thrown into the dirt.

'nuff said.

Well Said!! NEXT TOPIC!

SouthernStar

Reaction score
Instead of starting WWIII, it "might" start a party!

How wonderful to think that Romo might actually beat out Bledsoe! How fantastic to think that he suddenly put it all together.

Breakout the party hats! Send out for beer! Somebody call up some hookers!

ghst187

Reaction score
I'm not going to say that we should bench Bledsoe but I am VERY excited and happy that Romo is potentially turning into something special....
would really solve a lot of problems if he turns out to be the heir apparent and we don't have to draft or buy someone else.
Romo doing well only helps the team, even if he only becomes a good backup.
There was a reason that several other teams have been interested.

and if at some point the staff thinks Romo should start over Bledsoe, then that can only be good for the team.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
SouthernStar said:
Instead of starting WWIII, it "might" start a party!

How wonderful to think that Romo might actually beat out Bledsoe! How fantastic to think that he suddenly put it all together.

Breakout the party hats! Send out for beer! Somebody call up some hookers!

I'm there, faster than Bledsoe getting rid of the football!

Do the Romo-Rock!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Bled could throw 16 picks this pre-season and he's still gonna start. Romo is a pipedream.

The Key must be totally wrong if I am agreeing with bbgun for the first time ever.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fernando Fernandez said:
I'm there, faster than Bledsoe getting rid of the football!

Do the Romo-Rock!
Jerry Jones has a better chance of taking the field over a healthy Bledsoe than Romo.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You know, I half think that some folks here seriously believe that if Bledsoe goes down, that Romo is going to come in and knock out a Tom Brady performance -- then we'll have our QB of the future, just like NE did.

Me, I think if Bledsoe goes down, that I'm scheduling a family vacation for late January, early Feb.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
abersonc said:
You know, I half think that some folks here seriously believe that if Bledsoe goes down, that Romo is going to come in and knock out a Tom Brady performance -- then we'll have our QB of the future, just like NE did.

Me, I think if Bledsoe goes down, that I'm scheduling a family vacation for late January, early Feb.
You never know. I see that the idea has crossed your mind a time or two.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
This is an instance where I think we have too much TC coverage. People look WAY too deep into things.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even I can't support the benching of Bledsoe for Romo... at this point.

But he certainly needs to kick it up a notch.

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I'm afraid your battle will be more like the Little Big Horn with you being hopelessly outnumbered, outfought, and out flanked.

LMAO. I was thinking along the same lines.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently Bledsoe is holding the ball way too long (still)... that is a problem. I question at this point if the protection can ever be made good enough.

burmafrd

Reaction score
And yet with what has to be considered a weaker line he was tearing it up the first 6 games last year. I really cannot believe the over reaction and BS that some people come up with, and that some people are STUPID enough to go along with.